planes behind wohoo

Man_ILoveFishing
406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2018
Gotta love when waiting new plane to spawn and then there is wild enemy doing circles in our airspace just only because he can basically instantly spawnkill. What a **** fun.

Comments

• l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Actually enemy planes are forced into your airspace to resupply. The plane spawns are right next to the plane resupply areas. They need to make it so planes can only resupply at their own station and not the enemies. So many times I've flown through the enemy resupply and it puts me right in line with a spawning plane. You'd be crazy not to take that shot.
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Must have played against me, jk. Once I destroy all planes I circle and listen. Then proceed to destroy. I do understand how annoying and frustrating this is, but plane gameplay is boring so far so I just circle and learn the physics of the new planes. I used to land in the opposing spawn in BF1.

I get it though, and I feel like a garbage player when doing it so I hope I can resist the temptation to continue this type of behavior.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I understand, but planes turn very slowly, must be miracle that i can out turn you. So basically i wait plane to respawn for like 3 mins and then i get instantly killed. This needs to be fixed. Yes you are garbage because of taking advantage of it, its a bug.
This discussion has been closed.