Squad leader weaponary/supply menu. Q

Man_ILoveFishing
406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited August 2019
Hi.

Often it gets buggy. When i choose it, it doesn't select (I literally need to click on it). And often stuff gets miss clicked... Right now i chose v1, it didnt select v1 rocket. And no it wasn't in use. In quick situation i needed to select it fast but i have to CLICK on it sometimes. Well, i ve wasted like 5-6 rockets like that. That selecting system is overall sad. If they are bindable, tell me.

Comments

• VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah just like the commo rose it is optimised for controllers, and could work well with the mouse as well, yet somehow they can even create issues with that. My cursor does not show so I am often moving over the correct button and click into nirvana, or it disappears, or my movement was a bit off or my click is registered not at all or too late, so i call a Sturmtiger instead of a V1.
  • ElliotLH
    9775 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    Yeah just like the commo rose it is optimised for controllers, and could work well with the mouse as well, yet somehow they can even create issues with that. My cursor does not show so I am often moving over the correct button and click into nirvana, or it disappears, or my movement was a bit off or my click is registered not at all or too late, so i call a Sturmtiger instead of a V1.

To be honest I find it dodgy using the common rose with a controller too.
  • ChickenTheTank
    834 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    VincentNZ wrote: »

To be honest I find it dodgy using the common rose with a controller too.

Yea, the com rose for communication and for squad leader reinforcements is awful on a controller as well.