Can dice please ban tanks from

Man_ILoveFishing
406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
aerodrom roofs. Why is this even allowed? No1 can't even destroy it cause of dromes shape. I totally understand if map had air support.

Have a nice day.

Comments

• M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Screenshot or it didn't happen lol.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i'm not gonna feed a troll. fix it.
  • CT1924
    1354 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have seen this. Just shoot it with other tanks for now. It hardly ever happens, I have only seen it once. But it is incredibly annoying.
  • Godmodegta
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol I wish aerodrom roofs of the building was destructible .
  • firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have seen it twice.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1624 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is not at all hard to do, just drive diagonally at the boxes on the side of the hanger and tanks just keep driving and end up on the roof.

Its a simple fix with 3 options for dice.
    1, get rid of the crates either side of the hanger.
    2, make them smaller.
    3, make them destructible.
  • ElliotLH
    9764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just a casual FYI that you can also drive up the hangers at the other end too. Rarely see people doing it on those ones though. Probably because it's a bit 'bouncy' up there.
  • Hawxxeye
    7945 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the guy up there has no ammo station to get supplied, just attrition him to death. We even got AT rifles.
  • bunningsSnagz
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is it really that big of a deal? you're on the highest point on the map with no cover in a game full of AT rifles, Assaults and other tanks. every time i've seen it, the tank hasent lasted for more than 30 seconds.
  • Hawxxeye
    7945 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is it really that big of a deal? you're on the highest point on the map with no cover in a game full of AT rifles, Assaults and other tanks. every time i've seen it, the tank hasent lasted for more than 30 seconds.
    It seems to be the same always when vehicles of the ground or the air are involved. If taking it down is too much of a hassle unless more than one person is trying to do anything about it, it gets the OP label.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1624 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    (Quote)
    It seems to be the same always when vehicles of the ground or the air are involved. If taking it down is too much of a hassle unless more than one person is trying to do anything about it, it gets the OP label.

Its like they forgot the pre nerf attack choppers in BF3. It took teamwork to end 1 but it could easily be done.
  • sabootheshaman
    1259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s so not a major issue. My opinion is that that hangar should go after a couple of rockets or arties anyway.

Attrition makes it pretty meh. It’s BF. PPL do weird stuff.

This is fine. 😬
  • Squad_Cohesion
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They should ban Aerodrome alltogether, the mapdesign is inherently flawed.

Yes, it has nice areas, but it gets nullified by every lack of cover on the way to that, snipers and tanks camping on the mapborders (CANT FLANK THEM) are what's killing this map.

Also, the size of this map is not enough for 64 players.
  • Hawxxeye
    They should ban Aerodrome alltogether, the mapdesign is inherently flawed.

Yes, it has nice areas, but it gets nullified by every lack of cover on the way to that, snipers and tanks camping on the mapborders (CANT FLANK THEM) are what's killing this map.

Also, the size of this map is not enough for 64 players.
    Aerodrome is a realization of the feat of recreating Suez with even less cover and flanking opportunities.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    I'm not worried about tanks cannon, more worried about mg. Basically doesn't need to resupply. And it is hard to destroy it, again cause of buildings shape. If our tanks can't take it down, then we can't. Sure use v1 rocket, 41,5k points just because of the tank on the roof. Simple fix, take these boxes away or make hangar destroyable.
  • Hawxxeye
    edited September 2019
    I'm not worried about tanks cannon, more worried about mg. Basically doesn't need to resupply. And it is hard to destroy it, again cause of buildings shape. If our tanks can't take it down, then we can't. Sure use v1 rocket, 41,5k points just because of the tank on the roof. Simple fix, take these boxes away or make hangar destroyable.
    the guy with the top MG is a sniper target practice
    the only vehicle that has protected infinite MG is the halftruck which is a free kill due to its low armor
    EDIT: the STUG also has a protected infinite MG turret but nobody uses the STUG.
    Post edited by Hawxxeye on
  • sabootheshaman
    1259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Man_ILoveFishing it can’t cap the flag and it actually loses impact on the areas close to that flag. I only ever see it on it in stomps. It’s impact from there seems focused on farming kills and not effecting the match significantly.

It’s BF. Crazy stuff happens. BF moments blah blah blah.
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

No it isn't, as if this is even possible, the ceiling of the hangar has even less cover than the rest of the darn map. Yeah you can drive on the slope and mask yourself, which will leave you open to the other half of the map. Also it is right on the center point which will always be fought over, from both angles.
    And as said, no resupply up there, repairing is suicidal with AT rifles now in the arsenal you can just plink away at them and make them regret their life choices.
  • Hawxxeye
    VincentNZ said:
     with AT rifles now in the arsenal you can just plink away at them and make them regret their life choices.
    I loled at that
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    Ok, w.e. Let the tank be at the highest point of the map. And its totally understandable that hangar can hold that weight :D. And no, it cant be destroyed cause its only rare situation that both sides of hangar have that kind of firepower at the same time. And no, its very easy to repair, squad member dies while repairing, he respawns in tank and continues. 2 tanks were on hangar with 43 and 36 with 0 deaths. Axis got totally wasted. Even if tank gets destroyed, it will go there back again. The problem is, theres not much places to take cover.