So, SAA, MAA, now this? How high altitude should i keep?

Man_ILoveFishing
406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited October 2019
And what should i do now with a fighter that has ground specs. Im sorry, im not pro pilot and i don't run 200:0 with fighter. Best so far maybe 25:0 but its only taking mostly planes down with fighter. Now this is what fighters get? Also, these people that run 100:0 have wasted hours to be that gw800n4uood, i dont know about bomber but actually doing super great flying i.e with fighter is all about skill?

My recorded gameplay and good example to be screwed. Ty i enjoy it a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI8S0KFvIjk&feature=youtu.be

and the gloriest one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7LOv7V4AII&feature=youtu.be

This is the distance i got hit and made 24 dmg, its not much but it's instant.

https://imgur.com/w800n4u
Post edited by Man_ILoveFishing on

Comments

• Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And so it starts.......
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 said:
    And so it starts.......

Can you provide any constructive comment?

• VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And what should i do now with a fighter that has ground specs. Im sorry, im not pro pilot and i don't run 200:0 with fighter. Best so far maybe 25:0 but its only taking mostly planes down with fighter. Now this is what fighters get? Also, these people that run 100:0 have wasted hours to be that good, i dont know about bomber but actually doing super great flying i.e with fighter is all about skill?

My recorded gameplay and good example to be screwed. Ty i enjoy it a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI8S0KFvIjk&feature=youtu.be
    Well run high altitude with the fighter and dogfight instead of engaging ground targets. Or use the bombers that do not rely on flying low to engage ground targets.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    again, whats the point having ground specs on fighters?
  • MrCamp121
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gonna be GREAT when you bomber farmers on fjell start getting smacked outta the air. Glory days
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    MrCamp121 said:
    Gonna be GREAT when you bomber farmers on fjell start getting smacked outta the air. Glory days
    Sure, i also hated fjell cause of it. But mostly i played fjell on ground and had no problems against bombers even tho at some games we got so badly wrecked, but its not bombers fault, its ur team.
  • MrCamp121
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Sure, i also hated fjell cause of it. But mostly i played fjell on ground and had no problems against bombers even tho at some games we got so badly wrecked, but its not bombers fault, its ur team.

Not really. Its the pilots who are all the same and want their easy cheap bomber kills. The AA on fjell are useless
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Search me, I would not have given them any. The reason that DICE did it is for variety. What do you expect? Everything comes at a cost and is a compromise, why should you be able to fight with the same capabilities as the other planes, whose role is ground attack? You are manning a fighter after all.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    VincentNZ said:

Search me, I would not have given them any. The reason that DICE did it is for variety. What do you expect? Everything comes at a cost and is a compromise, why should you be able to fight with the same capabilities as the other planes, whose role is ground attack? You are manning a fighter after all.
    Did you even watch videos? I mean literally did you?
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    edited October 2019
    VincentNZ said:
    VincentNZ said:

Yeah and do you want me to point out again, that maybe 50-150m above ground might not be the smartest thing to do, as is flying away from a threat in a straight line. Mate you are not used to infantry being able to fight back, that's it. And again you use a fighter to engage ground threats, the most nimble air vehicle.
    So you did't watch second one, did you see my altitude when i got bashed out?

EDIT: here im gonna help you out. 
    [Imgur](https://imgur.com/nUqnTXm)

• VincentNZ
    edited October 2019
    VincentNZ said:
    VincentNZ said:

Yeah and do you want me to point out again, that maybe 50-150m above ground might not be the smartest thing to do, as is flying away from a threat in a straight line. Mate you are not used to infantry being able to fight back, that's it. And again you use a fighter to engage ground threats, the most nimble air vehicle.

Yeah I saw it and you are flying 50m above ground when you first get hit and brought down to 28. Then you go straight up and get hit by the next burst, which brings you down. You simply did not expect anyone being able to fight back there.
    Edit: And you got hit from multiple sources up there as well, mate.
  • Man_ILoveFishing

VincentNZ said:
    VincentNZ said:
    VincentNZ said:

Yeah I saw it and you are flying 50m above ground when you first get hit and brought down to 28. Then you go straight up and get hit by the next burst, which brings you down. You simply did not expect anyone being able to fight back there.
    I did fast repair my plane, look after the fix.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    he should never hit me at that distance.
  • VincentNZ

VincentNZ said:
    VincentNZ said:
    VincentNZ said:

I did fast repair my plane, look after the fix.

Yeah, so you got punished for a mistake. You should never have been down there. That is where you died. Oh yeah you flew straight up to 150m and get hit from something else there as well, when the second FF burst hits, but that is not the time you lost.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    150m? dude thats atleast 300m
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stop using a plane ... Dice (and the new kids in this game) want this game to be a CoD clone with just twitch infantry play ...

Even CoD has better vehicles now ...
  • VincentNZ
    150m? dude thats atleast 300m

The moment you get hit again your squad mate is 200m away from you on E. I'd say you are flying 100-150m away from his position when we project it to the ground, which would mean the moment you are hit again to 58 you are 173 metres high, at the most.