Resupply @ enemies

Man_ILoveFishing
406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi

Problem is, atm when i was chasing a guy, he was looping around his resupply station, guess what happened to me when i was chasing him, i ran out of ammo. Sure, fly away is an option, but not when you got tail. fix dis.

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3741 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can resupply at enemy supply point too.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    not in breaktrough in new maps.
  • Matty101yttam
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about not following him there in the 1st place then?
    BF4 had the auto AA at bases and pilots knew not to get baited into following.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    sure, why would i even attend to the field then after all? The problem is, since people are using FF a lot, pilots don't basically much fly over field, and when it comes to dogfight its usually not over the field, its more away from it. Its A. close enemy resupply field B. close alli resupply. And it makes me dumb when i have clear easy chase and enemy can infinity heal and im running out of ammo.
  • Noodlesocks
    3741 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's good, I hope they make that change to other maps and for conquest.
  • DukeSan27
    1297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is this new in this patch for breakthrough? What about CQ?
  • DukeSan27
    1297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hope it gets applied to all maps/modes. Will put a stop to spawn camping cheese.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    care to explain?
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    care to explain?
    IMO, considering planes spawn on airstrips and have to take off on the new maps, it is better than you can't resupply off the enemy supply point as you could just hang in the air over the airstrip and bomb anyone who spawns in and tries to take off.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    Why i get message that comment will be posted after approval and happens a lot?
  • Turban_Legend80
    4753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Auto base AA should be in every game.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why i get message that comment will be posted after approval and happens a lot?
    AFAIK, it autodetects some word or something in a post and as a result, waits for someone to approve it or whatever because of it. Very annoying too since you have no idea which word causes it.
  • Man_ILoveFishing

not in this game, maps are much smaller.
  • Turban_Legend80
    (Quote)
    not in this game, maps are much smaller.

Just limit the activation range.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    well okay, limited auto AA on both sides. Now try to figure out, where would 2 fighter planes fight with each other?
  • Turban_Legend80
    well okay, limited auto AA on both sides. Now try to figure out, where would 2 fighter planes fight with each other?

Maybe increase the flight ceiling too, or widen the flight boarders, or both.
  • warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

That's not totally unreasonable, as long as it could be destroyed. It'd give the now obsolete Engineer class something not to do.  :D
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    care to explain?
    IMO, considering planes spawn on airstrips and have to take off on the new maps, it is better than you can't resupply off the enemy supply point as you could just hang in the air over the airstrip and bomb anyone who spawns in and tries to take off.
    Thats good point, but there is SAA to take care of it. Imo it makes much worse flying experience when you have to resupply now in 1 end of the map and when it comes to dogfight, it wins it cause usually fights warp to someones resupply station.
  • DukeSan27
    care to explain?
    This already happens to tank spawns. The enemy plane is camping behind around the re-supply zone, as soon as you spawn in a Tank you get bombed from behind.