corsair

Man_ILoveFishing
406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 2020

Whats the point having guns when basically you can't hit with them? Zeros shreds and corsair shoots beans. It takes 2x more time to kill one plane and you have to be in right angle to deal something. Basically with zeros you have chance to win 2v1 fight, while with corsair you have literally 0 chances. Is there a reason for that or? Im so close to shift del this crap, triggers a lot.

Comments

• SirBobdk
    5341 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pacific air is just as bad as it gets.
    Dice manage to get almost every thing wrong. Imbalance air vs ground and between fraction planes.
  • Terminator000001
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not this bad how people always claim it is. The advantage in favour of the Zero is there, yes. But a good pilot can still wreck a Zero in no time.

Tryhards (not pilots) just prefer to farm kills without getting harmed to jack off their precious stats. Just few days ago, I tought a killfarmer in a Zero some lessons in dogfighting on Wake Island. Took me 3 kills to him to scare him away from the server.
  • ChickenTheTank
    834 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The 6xHMGs on the corsair are pretty effective at a medium engagement distance. Especially if you can catch a zero while it's turning and get all 6 cannons to land on the zeros wings/ body for a moment. Still not great, but it gives you a better chance.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the only one reason i can think of making the zero better than the corsair cause attackers have the advantage with more tanks on the ground .  both planes have bad cannons damage on infantry ( non explosive ) but yes the corsair is much worse , but let  me tell you a trick try to aim with one side if you have a bad angle ignore the target indicator and aim with one of cannons watch the bullets and that would be you aim.