Yeah dice, lets go with bugged rockets.

Man_ILoveFishing
406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited April 2020
Hey!

Ofc im angry as a pilot. Rookies going for 50-5 that can barely fly planes and then actual pilots get bashed here in forums with that "OP" plane. Why is this even happening? Ever heard of hotfixes? I'ts MAJOR bug... Tbh honest in there, at office, wth is going on? It's literally unfair/basically like cheat...

EDIT: It's just, you can't do much when there are active SAA and MAA, you can't attack that plane cause it's playing in safe area, flying in there is suicide.

Comments

• cashm0n3y08
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It sucks as a dog fighter though compared to both BF109s. But yeah, the rockets are shooting out 8 instead of 4. Huge bug. 
  • Terminator000001
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey!

Ofc im angry as a pilot. Rookies going for 50-5 that can barely fly planes and then actual pilots get bashed here in forums with that "OP" plane. Why is this even happening? Ever heard of hotfixes? I'ts MAJOR bug... Tbh honest in there, at office, wth is going on? It's literally unfair/basically like cheat...

EDIT: It's just, you can't do much when there are active SAA and MAA, you can't attack that plane cause it's playing in safe area, flying in there is suicide.

Dice never knew how to do hotfixes. I just have to remember on the M26 Dart bug on BF3.
    But yeah, the rockets are shooting out 8 instead of 4. Huge bug. 

The plane is shooting 2 rockets at the same time per shot. In the description it's mentioned with 8 rockets. I saw people complain why they can only shoot 4 times. I always wondered how they never noticed it's 4x2 rockets they're shooting.