Air perk

Man_ILoveFishing
406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi,

How am i able to kill enemy while we are dog fighting and enemy has perk? Someone explain me logically.

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3741 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Grind until you also have unlocks. For whatever reason, Dice Sweden designed weapons and vehicles to only get better as you progress through their unlocks.
  • SirBobdk
    5341 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do what the rest do, fly in circles for half an hour until someone gets bored and kamikaze's their plane into the ground out of a lack of will to live. 
    Or what I have done. Stopped flying after being a fly boy throughout the series. Flying in BFV is just dead boring with the current mechanichs.
  • Terminator000001
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2020
    Do what the rest do, fly in circles for half an hour until someone gets bored and kamikaze's their plane into the ground out of a lack of will to live. 
    This is at least smarter than absuing stall.

Hi,

How am i able to kill enemy while we are dog fighting and enemy has perk? Someone explain me logically.
    What perk exactly? 🦆
  • CT1924
    1354 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    This is at least smarter than absuing stall.

(Quote)
    What perk exactly? 🦆

I think they mean specs.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2020
    Its not about unlocking it... So far i've tried to fight against fighter that has that perk utility w.e, and it basically goes 100% win for perk user, can fly way higher and be unharmed, meanwhile i simply get stuck and when i get stuck, it takes crap load time to un-glue and also it's gonna dive automatically and the rest you know what happens, wth is that tactix?

EDIT: And also when enemy realizes that loop got broken or its hard to catch me, pulls nose up and goes way above my sight...
  • Terminator000001
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you have a plane going higher than you can, don't fail for the bait. Just make it look like that you follow him. When he's going down again, is this your moment to attack him.

I also had a JU-88 with the HMG upgrade doing that, once. Once I figured out how to outplay him, he was already dead meat. 🦆
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    Problem is, experienced pilot will always look around and check tail very often for sure and holds altitude. He doesn't need to go down much to notice i faked. I just tried my self, people came fishing me while i was at max altitude, they do hit me but surely not enough, max they take ~50% out of me 2 planes same time and they seemed to be pretty average pilots, they get stuck and start slowly falling then i take chance and tail one of them cause they fall really slow i even might kill on one drop. And if i have tail while going up to max altitude, surviving chances are 2 out of  3. At this point they knew and simply pulled off while i got chance to tail them again. So, i still see no solution.