10 Star (1000 kill) Weapon?

the_yakuza17
208 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Just curious: how many different weapons/gadgets  do you have at least 1,000 kills (10 stars)? I've been trying to see how many I can get. Right now I'm at 24 which I feel like is not bad for your painfully average player. 

Comments

• MarxistDictator
    5249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    somewhere around 75. But I have so much time in this game.
  • disposalist
    8956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I bothered to get 1 star in everything, but 10 stars would be painful with many of them, for me.

Good luck with that!
  • ElliotLH
    9554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Only 16 over 10 stars. Most stuff I've got at least one star on, similar to disposalist above.
  • Forkbeard84
    1848 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 8
    Kudos to you guys getting one star on everything!  That seems a long road to me but well fought.

10 stars on weapons or  vehicles?  I concentrated quite a bit on horses and tanks for a long time. 

I don't have any 10 star weapons.  (oh wait if the cav sword counts I've got 26 on it.)

Lately I've been playing more and more infantry and have mostly focused on groups of weapons that I liked or needed to play for unlocks.  My highest 6 stars on the Lmg 08 and 8 stars on the 1917.  7 stars on Smg 08, 6 stars on light AT grenades, and 7 stars on gas grenades.  Cheap gas, haha.  :-)
  • Ronin9572
    1309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I bothered to get 1 star in everything, but 10 stars would be painful with many of them, for me.

Good luck with that!

The service star challenge was fun enough. I did it on all 3 of my accounts,well mostly. But 10 would be painful indeed! Lol
  • disposalist
    8956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 8
    Ronin9572 said:

Good luck with that!

The service star challenge was fun enough. I did it on all 3 of my accounts,well mostly. But 10 would be painful indeed! Lol
    Some things took a *long* time, notably the HE Cannon, because there are only 2 in game that count, both on the Giant's Shadow map...

I just realised I've lied, since I'm still working on 100 kills with the Liven's Projector (76 so far) and the Wine Bottle (54) and I'm never going to do Medical Syringe, Repair Tool, AA Rocket Gun and a whole bunch of melee weapons, since they are essentially the same things re-skinned.

And I'm really not going to do the Gas Mask or those weird kills. Not even sure they still work.

EDIT: Now I mention it, maybe I will do the Medical Syringe (42 so far), Repair Tool (19) and AA Rocket Gun (10)... Hmm...
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    27 Inc. vehicles, sadly that does include the armored train 💩

Livens Projector is by far my proudest achievement 
  • Forkbeard84
    1848 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

Good luck with that!

1star on all weapons on 3 accounts! That must have taken skill and perseverance. Hats off to you.
    Prep768 wrote: »

Congrats on so many kills with the Livens projector. I think Ive got 9 on the armored train (behemoths. ) Getting close to 10. Back in my beginnings in this game I jumped in them every chance I got in order to finally get some kills.
  • GerocK-
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have 19 weapons with >1000 kills. Then there's a whole lot where I have between 500 and 1000 and I still play with those, so eventually they will get 10 stars too.
    Except for Assault (MP18 Trench) I still don't have a single favorite weapon for all classes, every map has a different gun I prefer to use
  • Ronin9572
    1309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

Good luck with that!

1star on all weapons on 3 accounts! That must have taken skill and perseverance. Hats off to you.
    Prep768 wrote: »

Congrats on so many kills with the Livens projector. I think Ive got 9 on the armored train (behemoths. ) Getting close to 10. Back in my beginnings in this game I jumped in them every chance I got in order to finally get some kills.

Sorry I never 100% completed that on all accounts, or even my main. I did do all variants on primary weapons though, and most of the sidearms and gadgets. I'm a stay at home dad and my oldest son is autistic, so I don't have much of a social life or even get out much
  • WetFishDB
    2329 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me its 34 including the Horse, although I've not really been focusing on that.  I've been trying to get guns to 100 service stars, of which I now have 13 with three/four actively on the go at the moment - although I'm sure I'll stop soon... ish.
  • ElliotLH
    9554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    For me its 34 including the Horse, although I've not really been focusing on that.  I've been trying to get guns to 100 service stars, of which I now have 13 with three/four actively on the go at the moment - although I'm sure I'll stop soon... ish.

Good luck with getting those to 100 stars my man. Also, loving the end of your signature haha

--

Purely so I can bump my numbers up, if we include vehicles I have 24 in total.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1391 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    38 primaries with 1000 kills for me. 2 grenades and 3 secondaries.

Im close with another 2 primaries (800+ kills) the Bipod Federov and 1916 Marksman, both easy enough to do.

Im focusing on the last 7 stars I need for 100 with the 8.35 Marksman
  • WetFishDB
    2329 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    38 primaries with 1000 kills for me. 2 grenades and 3 secondaries.

Im close with another 2 primaries (800+ kills) the Bipod Federov and 1916 Marksman, both easy enough to do.

Im focusing on the last 7 stars I need for 100 with the 8.35 Marksman
    Marksman was actually my first to 100.  Its brutally good in the right conditions, but useless when dealing with whole squads and being super aggressive with.  Good luck in getting that one closed off.

• ashar_saleem121
    1391 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Marksman was actually my first to 100.  Its brutally good in the right conditions, but useless when dealing with whole squads and being super aggressive with.  Good luck in getting that one closed off.

The difficulty is what made me do it in the first place lol. My highest used gun used to be the Sweeper (aritfact of my early days in the game). That felt super wrong. So I picked this gun to surpass it. Then I just kept going trying to get this one to 100.

How many times can you remember getting killed by it. On console, barely ever. When you do, you just have to tip your cap to the enemy. Seeing 100 stars on this gun is instant respect.

And conversely, how mad do you think that Hellriegel assault player is when you erase him faster than he can react after he thinks he had you dead to rights?

My other pet project at 35 stars is the 1906 Sniper. I dont think Ive ever been killed by this gun. I wanted to have more stars on that than I do with the Federov (just barely. Federov is at 34 lol)
  • disposalist
    edited June 17
    Ronin9572 said:

Good luck with that!

Some things took a *long* time, notably the HE Cannon, because there are only 2 in game that count, both on the Giant's Shadow map...

I just realised I've lied, since I'm still working on 100 kills with the Liven's Projector (76 so far) and the Wine Bottle (54) and I'm never going to do Medical Syringe, Repair Tool, AA Rocket Gun and a whole bunch of melee weapons, since they are essentially the same things re-skinned.

And I'm really not going to do the Gas Mask or those weird kills. Not even sure they still work.

EDIT: Now I mention it, maybe I will do the Medical Syringe (42 so far), Repair Tool (19) and AA Rocket Gun (10)... Hmm...
    Livens Projector 101 kills! And I thought I had nothing much left to achieve... Erm...
    Wine Bottle 76... Will be so glad when this one is done, so I can play maps other than the Apocalypse 3. Not that I mind those, but *all the time* is proving taxing (and often can't get into one).
    Post edited by disposalist on
  • ashar_saleem121
    (Quote)
    Livens Projector 101 kills! And I thought I had nothing much left to achieve... Erm...
    Wine Bottle 76... Will be so glad when this one is done, so I can play maps other than the Apocalypse 3. Not that I mind those, but *all the time* is proving taxing (and often can't get into one).

Cant you get the bottle as a permanent weapon in your loadout? I thought there was a way to do it
  • disposalist
    (Quote)

Cant you get the bottle as a permanent weapon in your loadout? I thought there was a way to do it
    Not the Wine Bottle. You get 5 Wine Bottle kills, though, and you get a Broken Bottle in you melee weapons.
  • ashar_saleem121
    (Quote)
    Not the Wine Bottle. You get 5 Wine Bottle kills, though, and you get a Broken Bottle in you melee weapons.

Thats what it was. Eh. Im never getting that. Not much of a melee guy myself.