Does Battlefield 6 need a single-player?!

LoganTheBrawler
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• Celsi_GER
    789 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My vote would be : no
  • Carbonic
    1886 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I think it could make sense to separate them.
    A standalone singleplayer game and a standalone multiplayer game and they won't have to release at the same time + you can buy just the one you are interested in or save a little bit of money if you buy a pack with both. The single player doesn't even have to be a Battlefield game but could be it's own franchise with it's own unique mechanics in it's own universe and just share a bunch of the art, models, textures, maps sections etc. with the Battlefield multiplayer game. Something like 50 USD for the multiplayer, 30 USD for the singleplayer and 70 for both as long as the value is there.
  • PSJackman4
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think that a single player campaign is needed in every BF game so it can set the stage for what is going on in the multiplayer.