Need some help-PC bricked

Toxic_CA
946 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 6
So I built my pc five years ago and it's been running fine for those last couple of years

Yesterday I added a SSD to it. I tried playing around with the bios and somehow I reset the data on the hdd. Including the operating system.

Now yesterday I was able to get into the bios and whenever I turned on my pc it would give me a message telling me to insert a bootable drive

Ok whatever today I go and get a USB to install a fresh copy of windows 10 onto the ssd. But now here the problem. Today whenever I turn on the PC I get no signal, no beeps from the motherboard, nothing at all

The fans spin, the mobo lights up like how it's supposed to, the gpu and keyboard all light up but I'm getting no signal

I didnt play around with the gpu or ram or anything else. Just installed the SSD. I also didnt touch any other cable. Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT:

I switch from DP to HDMI and for whatever reason it worked. This is the second time I've had an issue, posted it on the forum l, and immediately fixed it myself. I think whenever I have life issues I'm just gonna do that :/
Post edited by Toxic_CA on