Squad Wanted

Coose86
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi all,

Firstly how brilliant is bf1, bfv terrible in comparison, I played bfv for a week and sold it.

None of my friends play bf1 (ps4) , I like playing in a squad but think it would be cool to play with regular folks.

I'm playing UK time 9-midnight a few times a week.

Anyone interested in making up a squad?

Comments

• dA_9_eL_81
    1908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We can make one up... What is your idea for a Clanname and Tags?
  • Coose86
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds great. Sorry slow reply, forums have been down? You choose.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My suggestion is:

DFND - Defenders of the Earth

I think we should maintain a +3.00 KD & 3000 SPM in order to keep standards of new recruits high.
    After all we only want to attract the best players on PC.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4342 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My suggestion is:

I think we should maintain a +3.00 KD & 3000 SPM in order to keep standards of new recruits high.
    Lol. Quality platoon. 
  • dA_9_eL_81
    My suggestion is:

Lol. Quality platoon. 
    Yeah this reminds me... Only ppl. under 25 years of age... We wanna keep a fresh vibe and without typical boomer-humour :-)
  • Ronin9572
    1304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yeah this reminds me... Only ppl. under 25 years of age... We wanna keep a fresh vibe and without typical boomer-humour :-)

Over 25yo and that's a boomer to you? I'm about twice that and I'm not a boomer! Smh
  • dA_9_eL_81
    Ronin9572 said:
    (Quote)

Over 25yo and that's a boomer to you? I'm about twice that and I'm not a boomer! Smh
    I think that is exactly what a boomer would say...
  • Ronin9572
    1304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    (Quote)

And that's exactly what an immature person would say who doesn't understand generations and the difference between them!
  • dA_9_eL_81
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    (Quote)

And that's exactly what an immature person would say who doesn't understand generations and the difference between them!

K Boomer
  • Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    (Quote)

K Boomer
    Gen-X actually. But you wouldn't know that as Gen-Z are the least aware generation yet.
  • Titan_Awaken
    1275 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh dear, what has this thread become? 
  • Trokey66
    9089 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

A child's playground it would seem.....
  • dA_9_eL_81
    Trokey66 said:

A child's playground it would seem.....
    Hush... This thread is about a platoon in the making... or breaking... (probably more breaking)

But my time is sparse and we need a person that is equally good at organizing, talking polite to ppl here on the forums and at the same time be able to sport some killer-stats for Battlefield...

@Titan_Awaken unfortunately.... 

• ragnarok013
    3876 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Gentlemen stay on topic and remain civil.