in order to underline my below statement I used a quick search on ye olde interweb to find out that americans have about 2 mio ppl serving in the army on some level.
Out of these 2 mio ppl I believe a good 90-95% are playing BF1 & BFV on a regular basis.
It shows on the high quality tactics the americans utilize when gaming on US E servers:
- Crawling unoticed from F to D flag on Amiens in the streets
- Hosing down entire squads with their beloved laseracurate, scoped LMGs
- Recon large areas from high altitude areas on Fao Fortress and Suez
- Sitting in spawn and spamfire the utter useless mortar-piece capping zero flags
- Providing high-altitude firesupport in the point and click flying Murorororometz wiping out more enemies than the Little Boy in Hiroshima in 1945
- Handing out zero med- or ammopacks and not even running with syringe as a Medic
Does the American ppl once again need a great leader in order to regain their position as the leading gaming community or should we permaban american IPs on European servers so we can enjoy the game as it should be played?