#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Comments

• LumoColor
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Question, Could #FridayNightBattlefield include some operations servers?
  • ragnarok013
    3891 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    LumoColor wrote: »
    Question, Could #FridayNightBattlefield include some operations servers?
    We are looking at this possibility.
  • James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What time are the devs coming on in tonight’s FNB?
  • MrBeardedMan1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Currently too cancerous to play with all the shotguns, gave it a try for the first time and don't think i ever will be again.
  • FF_smart27
    1998 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What is wrong with people? Keep getting kicked from every squad. Supposed to be a community thing. I guess not.
  • KRex09
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Would you please create a menu option on battlefeild 1 to have on/off switches for each individual hud element and full opacity control instead of a hide/show switch. For the sake of us oled and plasma owners it would be greatly appreciated. I along with many others would like to decrease the possibility of image retention as much as possible while still using some elements of the hud and being able to customize the opacity.
  • Stump2015
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Got it finally
  • ragnarok013
    3891 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    smart2705 wrote: »
    What is wrong with people? Keep getting kicked from every squad. Supposed to be a community thing. I guess not.

Perhaps you're not being a team player, are a chat rager, or are a useless Bushwookie not helping the squad?
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Whats the assignment for the tag?
  • JediScum81
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Perhaps you're not being a team player, are a chat rager, or are a useless Bushwookie not helping the squad?

I love the term ‘bush wookie’ Lol :smiley:
  • FF_smart27
    1998 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018

All the above :sunglasses:
  • Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe. We’ll be back with Conquest on Basegame maps!

Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(Sawtooth75) or through a tweet/DM(@Sawtooth_75). The first 10 winners will be contacted after the event & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. Check the flyer for time/server/assignment details.

VIPs: Sawtooth75 and Monstakeule.

Details:
    DViX6mmWAAAMq3K.jpg
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Has the queuing bug been fixed yet? Last time I tried joining I was loading for 45mins
  • Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    It was fixed, in the sense that you couldn’t join a server with 10 people in queue. But since the last update I’ve seen people getting error messages when trying to join.
  • Sawtooth75
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe. We’ll be making use of Premium Trials, playing Turning Tides DLC maps!

Assignment: Kill a VIP with an AT Rocket.

VIPs: Joris_Wille and TATTOOED_VEINS

Send proof of the kill (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(Sawtooth75) or through a tweet/DM(@Sawtooth_75). The first 10 winners will be contacted after the event & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. Check the flyer for time/server/assignment details:
    DWGYwtbXkAA-FpF.jpg
  • Sawtooth75
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe. This Friday there won’t be an assignment, just have some fun.

I’ll draw FNB dog tag winners randomly from the scoreboard. Up to 10 winners will be contacted within 24 hours after the event by PSN message.

Details:
    DWqt3j4W4AAYgFK.jpg
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    #FridayNightBattlefield
    :p
    O9TjHuC.jpg
  • StarscreamUK
    7547 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    that must be an imposter..... although I did better than the last time on ps4.... I still cant aim for toffee
  • RanzigeRidder2
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Sawtooth75 Sorry mate ;)
    https://youtu.be/nr-32C-CJRU

#FridayNightBattlefield
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some good rounds of #FNB tonight but if vehicles are disabled, could we please keep Zebrugge out of the rotation?

Had a nightmare as attackers due to the coastal guns picking off the boats one by one. This seemed pretty one sided.

GG's anyway