#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Comments

• Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Join us tonight for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US. We’ll be making use of Battlefield 1 Premium Trials!
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with the RIFLE GRENADE (any variant).
    PS4 Europe:
    • Time: 22:30 CEST until 1:30 CEST
    • Server: #FridayNightBattlefield Official #13301 EN
    • VIPs: Sawtooth75 and tattooed-veins
    • Host: Sawtooth75
    Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(Sawtooth75) or through a tweet/DM(@Sawtooth_75). The first 10 winners will be contacted on Saturday & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. (Host speaks English, Dutch & German)
    PS4 US:
    • Time: 9 PM EDT until 12 AM EDT
    • Server: #FridayNightBattlefield Official #13302 US
    • VIPs: BLaZeD_MaNiAc_ and BRIZZ-tgp
    • Host: BLaZeD_MaNiAc_
    Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(BLaZeD_MaNiAc_) or through a tweet/DM(@BLaZeD_MaNiAc_). The first 10 winners will be contacted on Saturday & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. (Host speaks English)
    Details:
    DZetpKNWAAMxTnw.jpg
    Post edited by Sawtooth75 on
  • Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US. It’s the first Friday of the month so there won’t be an assignment. Just join in, have fun and you might win an #FNB dog tag.
    PS4 Europe:
    Winners will be drawn randomly from scoreboards and will be contacted by the host through a PSN message within 24 hours after the event ends. (Host speaks English, Dutch & German)
    PS4 US:
    Winners will be drawn randomly from scoreboards and will be contacted by the host through a PSN message within 24 hours after the event ends. (Host speaks English)
    Details:
    DaCfx7KXUAApBP1.jpg
  • RanzigeRidder2
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Sawtooth75 Sorry mate ;)
    https://youtu.be/nr-32C-CJRU

#FridayNightBattlefield
    Sawtooth75 wrote: »
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US. It’s the first Friday of the month so there won’t be an assignment. Just join in, have fun and you might win an #FNB dog tag.
    PS4 Europe:
    Winners will be drawn randomly from scoreboards and will be contacted by the host through a PSN message within 24 hours after the event ends. (Host speaks English, Dutch & German)
    PS4 US:
    Winners will be drawn randomly from scoreboards and will be contacted by the host through a PSN message within 24 hours after the event ends. (Host speaks English)
    Details:
    DaCfx7KXUAApBP1.jpg

Sweet! The Misses is out of the door so that will give me time and opportunity to join in again. Just keeping my fingers crossed that the kids won't wake up and come downstairs. :D
  • RanzigeRidder2
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PS4 Europe:
    PS4 US:
    Details:
    DaCfx7KXUAApBP1.jpg

Sweet! The Misses is out of the door so that will give me time and opportunity to join in again. Just keeping my fingers crossed that the kids won't wake up and come downstairs. :D
  • EA_David
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V

Haha as a young lad I gamed quietly so as to not wake my parents. Now I game quietly so as to not wake the baby :)
  • Sawtooth75
    edited April 2018
    Yeah I remember that :s
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14408 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Looking forward to seeing you guys here on pc later.
  • RanzigeRidder2
    EA_David wrote: »

Haha as a young lad I gamed quietly so as to not wake my parents. Now I game quietly so as to not wake the baby :)

At least babies don’t get out of bed by themselves ;) My oldest daughter (6 y/o) came down at 1:00 am last night :# feels just like if you get melee killed or bayonet charged.
    Yeah I remember that :s

I believe you got your revenge last night when you knifed me as I was shelling the D objective on Empire’s edge with my mortar.
  • Sawtooth75
    edited April 2018
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US. It's Friday the 13th so make sure to sharpen those knives!
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with the BLADED MELEE WEAPON (any variant counts. Bayonet charge and melee from horseback excluded).
    PS4 Europe:
    • VIPs: Monstakeule and Joris_Wille
    Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(Sawtooth75) or through a tweet/DM(@Sawtooth_75). The first 10 winners will be contacted on Saturday & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. (Host speaks English, Dutch & German)
    PS4 US:
    • VIPs: BLaZeD_MaNiAc_ and mobys9lives
    Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(BLaZeD_MaNiAc_) or through a tweet/DM(@BLaZeD_MaNiAc_). The first 10 winners will be contacted on Saturday & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. (Host speaks English)
    Details:
    Dama-T1XUAAMkc0.jpg
  • Sawtooth75
    edited April 2018
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US.
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with DYNAMITE.
    PS4 Europe:
    • VIPs: jedi_manc_ninja and tattooed-veins
    PS4 US:
    • VIPs: HUGHBERT_8076 and BRIZZ_tgp
    Details:
    DbJnYyoX4AEfM0U.jpg
  • Sawtooth75
    edited April 2018
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with TRIPWIRE MINE (all variants).
    PS4 Europe:
    • VIPs: oleole56 and Overskillz25
    PS4 US:
    Details:
    Dbs6N2kWkAAIQqg.jpg
  • Sawtooth75
    PS4 Europe:
    PS4 US:
    Details:
    DcSw4cIXUAEwxMe.jpg
  • Mr_Shep73
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I will see you all on the Battlefield friday night....... through my scope that is! Have fun and good luck everyone!
  • Sawtooth75
    edited May 2018
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with the WELSH BLADE.
    PS4 Europe:
    • VIPs: Sawtooth75 and oleole56
    PS4 US:
    • VIPs: HUGHBERT_8076 and NewWorldShogun
    Details:
    Dc2dUYpX0AAm1Bp.jpg
  • HitmanPike
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So it has to be said guys. Last FridayNightBattlefield was So LIT. Absolute great fun :D
  • Sawtooth75
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with a ROADKILL.
    PS4 Europe:
    • VIPs: Sawtooth75 and Monstakeule
    PS4 US:
    • VIPs: BLaZeD_MaNiAc_ and BRIZZ_tgp
    Details:
    DdaUVZGX4AEzh6D.jpg
  • RanzigeRidder2
    @Sawtooth75 Sorry........
    I was trying to roadkill Sawtooth75, but the bomber is just too big and clunky to manouvre it in between buildings and trees ;) Also my sincere apologies to all who got killed in the process. It won't happen again, at least not on the #FNB server ;)

But seriously, I think server admins should have the possibility to deny the use of certain vehicles/weapons if they wish.

• Sawtooth75
    edited May 2018
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with a BAYONET CHARGE.
    PS4 Europe:
    • VIPs: Sawtooth75 and tattooed-veins
    PS4 US:
    Details:
    Dd-1W0yX0AATLUv.jpg
  • Sawtooth75
    PS4 Europe:
    PS4 US:
    Details:
    Deitga3XUAAFRzX.jpg
  • Sawtooth75
    edited June 2018
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with a LIMPET CHARGE.
    PS4 Europe:
    • VIPs: Sawtooth75 and jedi_manc_ninja
    PS4 US:
    • VIPs: mobys9lives and xGood_Girl_96x
    Details:
    DfGjl8VXcAUNuKl.jpg