#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Comments

• Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US.
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with an AT ROCKET.
    PS4 Europe:
    • Time: 22:30 CEST until 1:30 CEST
    • Server: #FridayNightBattlefield Official #13301 EN
    • VIPs: Sawtooth75 and Joris_Wille
    • Host: Sawtooth75
    Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(Sawtooth75) or through a tweet/DM(@Sawtooth_75). The first 10 winners will be contacted on Saturday & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. (Host speaks English, Dutch & German)
    PS4 US:
    • Time: 9 PM EDT until 12 AM EDT
    • Server: #FridayNightBattlefield Official #13302 US
    • VIPs: BRIZZ_tgp and HUGHBERT_8076
    • Host: BLaZeD_MaNiAc_
    Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(BLaZeD_MaNiAc_) or through a tweet/DM(@BLaZeD_MaNiAc_). The first 10 winners will be contacted on Saturday & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. (Host speaks English)
    Details:
    Dfqb_3vW0AUs6Z_.jpg
    Post edited by Sawtooth75 on
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just jumped into the FNB server on xbox, was in for around 20 seconds then got kicked with this message "you were kicked from the game to make room for a server admin" - great way to treat your playerbase. Remind me never to bother joining that crap again.
  • Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That’s something we have no control over. Unfortunately it can’t be turned off.
  • Sawtooth75
    Join us tonight for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US.
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with a SHOVEL.
    PS4 Europe:
    • VIPs: Monstakeule and oleole56
    Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(Sawtooth75) or through a tweet/DM(@Sawtooth_75). The first 10 winners will be contacted on Saturday & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. (Host speaks English, Dutch & German)
    PS4 US:
    • VIPs: BRIZZ_tgp and mobys9lives
    Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(BLaZeD_MaNiAc_) or through a tweet/DM(@BLaZeD_MaNiAc_). The first 10 winners will be contacted on Saturday & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. (Host speaks English)
    Details:
    DgMh8nLWAAAiuGp.jpg
  • lianCTVS
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi, When you did this challenge for the dog tag only the 10 first got the tags???
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14408 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    lianCTVS wrote: »
    Hi, When you did this challenge for the dog tag only the 10 first got the tags???

We sometimes get a bunch of codes to give away for completing tasks such as killing a vip either by roadkilling, melee attacks, killing with a kolibri or the syringe etc

But each server has their own requirements so if it was first 10 in the server to redeem them then that's what it'll be :)
  • lianCTVS
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lianCTVS wrote: »

We sometimes get a bunch of codes to give away for completing tasks such as killing a vip either by roadkilling, melee attacks, killing with a kolibri or the syringe etc

But each server has their own requirements so if it was first 10 in the server to redeem them then that's what it'll be :)

Ok, i'll give it a try next friday.

• Xhip
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Since I got my new pc, I decided to move back to PC (from PSN to PC) Aka.. I left some things on my PSN account, one of those my awesome badges :/ Looks like I need kill some DICE and FNB again :) See you guys on the battlefield ;)
  • jabepaul
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    can somebody help me to get bf1 #FridayNightBattlefiled dog tag
  • jabepaul
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    hi i make an application to join friday night platoon on bf 1 2 mounths ago and im still not in it my in game name is EpicPaul Boss
  • RS_bearicanszzz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I wanna join hh
  • Sawtooth75
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US. It’s the first Friday of the month so there won’t be an assignment. Just join in, have fun and you might win an #FNB dog tag.
    PS4 Europe:
    Winners will be drawn randomly from scoreboards and will be contacted by the host through a PSN message within 24 hours after the event ends. (Host speaks English, Dutch & German)
    PS4 US:
    Winners will be drawn randomly from scoreboards and will be contacted by the host through a PSN message within 24 hours after the event ends. (Host speaks English)
    Details:
    DhWrdjiXkAYc3BV.jpg
  • Hitman0720
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How many times does the word "friendly" appear in the description?
  • Sawtooth75
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US.
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with an INCENDIARY GRENADE.
    PS4 Europe:
    • VIPs: Sawtooth75 and Overskillz25
    PS4 US:
    • VIPs: BLaZeD_MaNiAc_ and xGood_Girl_96x
    Details:
    Dh6ljTPW0AAZNCv.jpg
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is still a thing? Never once saw any official figure on any of those servers.
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Although I've been following #FridayNightBattlefield on twitter & playing on the servers, tons of fun each friday! :)
    I find it strange only seeing the PS4 announcements here on the forum. Xbox/PC is also part of the #FNB, but why are they not announced here? Wouldn't it be an easier way to communicate with the community? :/
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is still a thing? Never once saw any official figure on any of those servers.

As far as I know there haven't been any proper FNB event on PC since like forever. Seems like only PS4 community is active.
  • squishycarbon
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sure wish they would fix the load screen bug, been like this for weeks now
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14408 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

This is not the thread for that.

There are threads on that particular subject elsewhere on the forum, This thread is for the FridayNightBattlefield weekly event.
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018

This is not the thread for that.

There are threads on that particular subject elsewhere on the forum, This thread is for the FridayNightBattlefield weekly event.

I only managed to get 2 full rounds last night in the fnb server before meeting the loading wheel of death, after all the queuing to get in then to rejoin in the back end of 10, is jolly frustrating.
    Post edited by Prep768 on