#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Comments

• Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is still a thing? Never once saw any official figure on any of those servers.
    We’re often joined by EA community managers and DICE developers in the PS4 event. They’re not there every week, but definitely once every 2 to 3 weeks. So I’m not sure what you’re referring to.
  • ElliotLH
    9588 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is still a thing? Never once saw any official figure on any of those servers.

As far as I know there haven't been any proper FNB event on PC since like forever. Seems like only PS4 community is active.

Still seems fairly active on Xbox too. Maybe it's related to PC player numbers?
  • Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US.
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with a MELEE WEAPON (no bayonet charge or from horseback).
    PS4 Europe:
    • Time: 22:30 CEST until 1:30 CEST
    • Server: #FridayNightBattlefield Official #13301 EN
    • VIPs: Monstakeule and oleole56
    • Host: Sawtooth75
    Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(Sawtooth75) or through a tweet/DM(@Sawtooth_75). The first 10 winners will be contacted on Saturday & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. (Host speaks English, Dutch & German)
    PS4 US:
    • Time: 9 PM EDT until 12 AM EDT
    • Server: #FridayNightBattlefield Official #13302 US
    • VIPs: HUGHBERT_8076 and mobys9lives
    • Host: BLaZeD_MaNiAc_
    Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(BLaZeD_MaNiAc_) or through a tweet/DM(@BLaZeD_MaNiAc_). The first 10 winners will be contacted on Saturday & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. (Host speaks English)
    Details:
    DifHcgjW0AIg5ll.jpg
  • EA_Atic
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    I should join this but I need to get a ps4 first and then I can join. :)
  • EA_Atic
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V

As far as I know there haven't been any proper FNB event on PC since like forever. Seems like only PS4 community is active.

Where are you looking? I host the PC event every week. ;)
  • Sawtooth75
    Join us tomorrow for a rather ‘unusual’ #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US.
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with a SYRINGE, FLARE GUN or KOLIBRI.
    PS4 Europe:
    • VIPs: Sawtooth75 and oleole56
    Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(Sawtooth75) or through a tweet/DM(@Sawtooth_75). The first 10 winners will be contacted on Saturday & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. (Host speaks English, Dutch & German)
    PS4 US:
    • VIPs: BLaZeD_MaNiAc_ and mobys9lives
    Send proof of the kills (screenshot/video) through a PSN message(BLaZeD_MaNiAc_) or through a tweet/DM(@BLaZeD_MaNiAc_). The first 10 winners will be contacted on Saturday & will receive a FridayNightBattlefield dog tag. (Host speaks English)
    Details:
    DjCtD6AWwAE-1eG.jpg
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Atic wrote: »

Well... there are usually some FNBF servers around but it's impossible to tell which one has the active event going on.
    Also, US or EU?
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018

Well... there are usually some FNBF servers around but it's impossible to tell which one has the active event going on.
    Also, US or EU?

I just found out for PC; the FNB event is posted on the German BF Forum... Why!?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme wrote: »

Also, US or EU?

I just found out for PC; the FNB event is posted on the German BF Forum... Why!?

That's an interesting discovery indeed.
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Brain fart
  • Sawtooth75
    edited July 2018
    There’s also a Spanish PS4, a European EN XBOX and a US XBOX event. It’s up to the hosts of these events to promote their own events. In general I promote the EU and US PS4 event as much as I can.

The PC EU English and PC EU German event are both hosted on #FridayNightBattlefield Official #1 by at1c (EN) and Rocktox(DE)
    The PC US event is hosted on #FridayNightBattlefield Official #6 by Ragnarok013

The XBOX EU English event is hosted on #FridayNightBattlefield Official #30845 by T0TALfps
    The XBOX US event is hosted on #FridayNightBattlefield Official #30846 by Prophet_On_Fire

This never changes and is the same every week.
    PC always announces their assignment through in-game chat and on the #FridayNightBattlefield channels on the EA gaming discord server.
    XBOX never has assignments but they interact with players through the #FridayNightBattlefield channels on the EA gaming discord server.
  • Sawtooth75
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US. It’s the first Friday of the month so there won’t be an assignment. Just join in, have fun and you might win an #FNB dog tag.
    PS4 Europe:
    Winners will be drawn randomly from scoreboards and will be contacted by the host through a PSN message within 24 hours after the event ends. (Host speaks English, Dutch & German)
    PS4 US:
    Winners will be drawn randomly from scoreboards and will be contacted by the host through a PSN message within 24 hours after the event ends. (Host speaks English)
    Details:
    Djnghz8X4AIAAfI.jpg
  • ragnarok013
    3891 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Come on out and join the EU and US #FridayNightBattlefield as well! Details are below in the photo and on PC challenges and VIP targets are disseminated via in game text chat and VOIP in discord.

DjoWUtjX4AASKjV.jpg:large
  • Rossctone
    31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Didnt see any info in game chat or in discord, spended 3hours in server.
  • ragnarok013
    3891 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Rossctone wrote: »
    Didnt see any info in game chat or in discord, spended 3hours in server.

Were you in the correct server and on which platform are you on? There are still those official DICE servers that say they are FNB but are not part of the event. If we don't get the numbers required to have a good event sometimes we listen to community member requests and move the event to our old BF4 FNB server or even play BF3 in a popular server if enough people in discord have the game installed. We still do the dog tag challenge in BF3 or BF4 for the tag in BF1.
  • Jknight256
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys I just unlocked MP1918 legendary arras siegfriedstellung skin and it's not showing up in my inventory? Anyone else have this problem Thanks!!
  • ElliotLH
    9588 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jknight256 wrote: »
    Hey guys I just unlocked MP1918 legendary arras siegfriedstellung skin and it's not showing up in my inventory? Anyone else have this problem Thanks!!

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/150184/missing-road-to-bfv-weapon-skin#latest
  • Jknight256
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you
  • Sawtooth75
    Join us tomorrow for another #FridayNightBattlefield on PS4 Europe & US.
    This weeks assignment is to kill a VIP with a RIFLE GRENADE or a CROSSBOW LAUNCHER.
    PS4 Europe:
    • VIPs: Sawtooth75 and Overskillz25
    PS4 US:
    • VIPs: BLaZeD_MaNiAc_ and HUGHBERT_8076
    Details:
    DkLae7cW0AAfK15.jpg