Guys keep buying outfits maybe Dice will have money to hire someone who can code the game properly !

2»

Comments

• IDazzlerazzle
    526 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach said:
    you've played over 13 days of gameplay. I think you got your $60 worth. That's literally less than a cent per minute and you wanna be so entitled to how the game is bad when you played this much???
    Now that that cheap excuse is off the table, let's talk.

I'm not sure if I can talk with someone who is this "special" and converts playtime into actual money per minute like its a international call then tells me I can't complain because I played more than he likes..... LUL 

If i make second account buy the game again does that qualify me to complain about the quality of the product? What if I buy the game on sale, do I have a certain time threshold where I no longer can complain about the bugs ? Does EA gonna give me a call and say "HI ! WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU YOU NO LONGER CAN QUALIFY FOR OUR ---COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BUGS PROGRAM--- BECAUSE YOU PASSED 13 DAYS OF GAMEPLAY ! YAY HOW UNLUCKY OF YOU ! :smile:

Didn't it go through your thick skull maybe some of us, have friends, family members and or game share with somebody... 

• aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My favorite is how you're pulling the "I paid for it" like you somehow deserve something other than what you paid for. You paid for it. You paid for a low quality product. If it was so low quality, why didn't you get a refund when you purchased it? Why are you still playing it? If it has so many issues, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?
    You're self inflicting all your own hate towards this game. You continue to play it yet you continue to complain. It's like you need this game and actually, dare I say, enjoy this game. My point in bringing in your time and everyone's time is just that. If it was truly bad, you wouldn't be playing anymore. If there wasn't something in you that enjoyed the game, then you wouldn't be playing this regularly.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My favorite is how you're pulling the "I paid for it" like you somehow deserve something other than what you paid for. You paid for it. You paid for a low quality product. If it was so low quality, why didn't you get a refund when you purchased it? Why are you still playing it? If it has so many issues, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?
    You're self inflicting all your own hate towards this game. You continue to play it yet you continue to complain. It's like you need this game and actually, dare I say, enjoy this game. My point in bringing in your time and everyone's time is just that. If it was truly bad, you wouldn't be playing anymore. If there wasn't something in you that enjoyed the game, then you wouldn't be playing this regularly.
    I am still waiting for the Answers to my Questions Mr Dice Shill.
  • EA_Rtas
    520 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    Alright folks, cut it out with the statshaming please. You can easily have a discussion on this without it.
  • JUJAMAKILL
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach said:
    Ever thought it was a different team? You know... that works on the engine?? Gameplay for BFV team at DICE has 0 control over the engine, which I guess you didn't pick up on for whatever reason.
    I guess you don't want to actually talk about it, considering all you're even looking at (and willing to dive into) is "I paid money and now I'm reacting." According to your statistics: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/Stahlmach/overview, you've played over 13 days of gameplay. I think you got your $60 worth. That's literally less than a cent per minute and you wanna be so entitled to how the game is bad when you played this much???
    Now that that cheap excuse is off the table, let's talk.

Ever thought i am not the only one playing on my Account ? You know like a Wife and Friends that wanted to test it for a while before thinking about buying it ? ( Which they didnt by the way. Because of their experience and my advice )
    Besides the fact that it seems not really to be precise because according to it i played it yesterday. Which didnt happenend because i deinstalled it weeks ago, just as my two friends who tested it.
    And leave it to me and only me if i see something i bought worth the price in relation to the time i - and others - spend with it. Thats also the same when it comes to what i call Content worth the name. Copy and paste weapons from previous Games arent falling under that.
    So Mr Dice Defender be so kind and answer me the following Questions as i cant go into the Game and look it up myself for obvious reasons:

Can you now costumize the body part of your Tanks ?
    Can you now costumize the Gender of your Pilots and Tank Drivers ?
    Are Planes still flying like a fridge after the last Update which i read about on the Forum ?
    Has the horrible visibility changed ?
    Are there new Maps ?
    Are there new Maps that arent made in a COD run and gun style ? Big, interesting and diverse Maps with many Vehicles like in previous Battlefield titles ?
    Are they finally Uniforms that are in some way authentic and not looking like Fortnitefield ?
    Is there still that one Dev in charge who has a fetish for Gasmasks and scarfs ?
    Is the Netcode still that horrible ?
    Are there any news about new factions that are following the timeline Dice once mentioned ? Like the Russians and the eastern front in general ?
    Are patches still breaking things that worked fine before ?
    Is the Assault still Mr " I can do it all " ?
    Is there still no autobalance and teammixing in Multiplayer ?

Lol checkmate...
  • IDazzlerazzle
    526 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
          How about you go lookup some other peoples stats, convert their playtime into cents per hour and stop responding. I already told you I'm not even reading this garbage 
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1375 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 said:
    My favorite is how you're pulling the "I paid for it" like you somehow deserve something other than what you paid for. You paid for it. You paid for a low quality product. If it was so low quality, why didn't you get a refund when you purchased it? Why are you still playing it? If it has so many issues, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?.You're self inflicting all your own hate towards this game. You continue to play it yet you continue to complain. It's like you need this game and actually, dare I say, enjoy this game. My point in bringing in your time and everyone's time is just that. If it was truly bad, you wouldn't be playing anymore. If there wasn't something in you that enjoyed the game, then you wouldn't be playing this regularly.

Look it works this way:
    As soon as I purchase with MY OWN money I have every right to criticise this game in anyway I choose to!

Even if i am still playing it
    (It’s called trying to get your moneys worth out of a dead dodo)
    Pretty sure this is called senseless ranting. There is really no point to this rant other than for others with similar grievances to validate each other.   Better to voice concerns in a constructive, reasonable manner. If I'm not satisfied I leave quietly, and move on, not throw a tantrum, and leave kicking and screaming.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
          How about you go lookup some other peoples stats, convert their playtime into cents per hour and stop responding. I already told you I'm not even reading this garbage 
    Yet here you are. Please just stop.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    ackers75 said:
    My favorite is how you're pulling the "I paid for it" like you somehow deserve something other than what you paid for. You paid for it. You paid for a low quality product. If it was so low quality, why didn't you get a refund when you purchased it? Why are you still playing it? If it has so many issues, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?.You're self inflicting all your own hate towards this game. You continue to play it yet you continue to complain. It's like you need this game and actually, dare I say, enjoy this game. My point in bringing in your time and everyone's time is just that. If it was truly bad, you wouldn't be playing anymore. If there wasn't something in you that enjoyed the game, then you wouldn't be playing this regularly.

Look it works this way:
    As soon as I purchase with MY OWN money I have every right to criticise this game in anyway I choose to!

Sure, you can. You have every right to do whatever you want. You can kick, scream, or do whatever. You just have to face the consequences. If you complain in this way, you're not helping anything, and that, in turn, is a consequence.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    ackers75 said:

Look it works this way:

Pretty sure this is called senseless ranting. There is really no point to this rant other than for others with similar grievances to validate each other.   Better to voice concerns in a constructive, reasonable manner. If I'm not satisfied I leave quietly, and move on, not throw a tantrum, and leave kicking and screaming.

That's what this forum doesn't really get. They're not doing anything except ranting to a crowd of other ranters. They're not being constructive with these kinds of posts. They're not helping anything. They're just listing out the problems that have already been laid out for the 1000th time. They get it. There are bugs. They're fixing them and have been for the past number of patches.
  • duendemago
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

They're clearly competent. Given time, they 100% can crank out something worthwhile.
    Almost all the problems you're talking about are engine-based, something DICE has 0 control over.
    Every game same crap. Give them time , give them time. I gave them my money, it's a studio backed by multi billion dollar publisher  and they can't even get out of beta state 6 months after delayed launch.... By the way dice build the engine just for this franchise so I don't know what you smoking because they have all control over it 
    Can't agree more with you dude! I'm trying to find info about why my 2060 runs less than 70% GPU usage with this game and still have crappy FPS drops, everything but the smooth experience we deserve. BF4 runs great: yes but after how many time after launch?. BF1 runs great: yes but same question, now I guess we need to wait until the end of 2019 to have the smooth experience we deserve. I have seen Nvidia forums and BF forums and Reddit ones filled with players with 20s cards: 2060 like mine, 2070 and mostly 2080s with FPS drops here amd there...and they blame your CPU as if you have to play with an I7 or I9 to really enjoy this game ¿¿?? wtf!!! this game has poor performance and you can tell by Firestorm experience: maybe low HZ servers? bad hit reg, bat net code? who knows? I prefer a BF4 look in BFV that all those RTX fancy things that doesn't work!!! When is this game going to work properly?

• krliathbirdeate
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    This man is 100% engine? different team? Nothing matters we are not asking for something impassible like "oh please catch all hackers" or we are not asking for something that is too far off.
    Its simple as this

Fix bugs

When you buy this game for 90$ and the price become 30 the next few week and all you get is all these bugs i seen about 8 so far i can name them all but some stuff are still not fix. No improvement

We haven't get new map at all for so long

Same old copy content or some content that seem they thinking about like 5 min siting in a table while eating.

Slow patch no still cheater poor anti cheat

Website so broken its so many ways

Get every class rank 20 unlock every weapens

Nothing to do more

Failed balance

If its something impassible to do we won't even complain its just that EA sent this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ game for 90$ when it was still development stage the devs don't even test and they are so busy and thats why there is error.

Result EA touch battle field
  • duendemago
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think DICE are now on par with Bioware and their 'quality' when it comes to their recent games, Bethesda will be in real trouble as well if Elder Scrolls 6 sucks, most games suck lately anyways.

Like I mentioned in other posts, if dice keep their quality like this, then ea will start with bioware first and you guys at dice will be the next in line.

So it's totally up to dice, they can just keep complaining about players that are unhappy about their products and sooner than they thought, they will start to prepare their resumes.

Through all the mistakes DICE has made, I have yet to see a more hostile community than this one. Heck, even Fallout 76 wasn't and isn't this bad. Almost everyone unsatisfied left the game already yet people here just stick around and complain about it. I get wanting to have hope for it to get fixed and for you to have fun again, but that won't happen in a day or even a week.
    This entire thing is a massive reception study at this point. What went wrong? Why are players upset? It's seemingly not because of the usual things anymore. It's not because things are massively broken unless you pay extra. It's not even that it's a WWII game with girls and no battle of Normandy.
    What is wrong with it? Despite DICE's efforts, they can't seem to make players happy. At a certain point, you have to step back and ask if it's really worth it. Currently, there are players that are refusing to even acknowledge good content because it doesn't fit what they play with. New game mode? Garbage because I don't like to play it. New weapon? Garbage because I only play Assault. New map? Garbage because there's too much space in between the objectives and vehicles are necessary. Old map? Sucks because there's no vehicles.
    You can't win with this community. Even on the UK thread, people are getting mad at the MESSENGER because he doesn't have an answer yet. Like, how mad do you have to be at something to continue wanting to play AND continue to ask hour after hour what a server status is. Poor guy probably has over 500 mentions by now just because of that thread. To make things worse, he doesn't know the answer yet. He's said he will tell us as soon as he knows yet he's still getting flamed and attacked by this community.
    I'd hate to be in that position. I'd just drop talking all together if they're gonna act like that. Who wouldn't? Bunch of people angry over lack of having something they claim they hate. Sounds like a bunch of people that love the game imo and I don't think there's much you can do to convince me otherwise. People here have 15+ days in the game. I don't think they hate it, even when they say they do.
    Dude just explain why we have to wait a year after launch to have a smooth experience? Look back to BF4...is the same old story. That's it!
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    I think DICE are now on par with Bioware and their 'quality' when it comes to their recent games, Bethesda will be in real trouble as well if Elder Scrolls 6 sucks, most games suck lately anyways.

Like I mentioned in other posts, if dice keep their quality like this, then ea will start with bioware first and you guys at dice will be the next in line.

So it's totally up to dice, they can just keep complaining about players that are unhappy about their products and sooner than they thought, they will start to prepare their resumes.

Through all the mistakes DICE has made, I have yet to see a more hostile community than this one. Heck, even Fallout 76 wasn't and isn't this bad. Almost everyone unsatisfied left the game already yet people here just stick around and complain about it. I get wanting to have hope for it to get fixed and for you to have fun again, but that won't happen in a day or even a week.
    This entire thing is a massive reception study at this point. What went wrong? Why are players upset? It's seemingly not because of the usual things anymore. It's not because things are massively broken unless you pay extra. It's not even that it's a WWII game with girls and no battle of Normandy.
    What is wrong with it? Despite DICE's efforts, they can't seem to make players happy. At a certain point, you have to step back and ask if it's really worth it. Currently, there are players that are refusing to even acknowledge good content because it doesn't fit what they play with. New game mode? Garbage because I don't like to play it. New weapon? Garbage because I only play Assault. New map? Garbage because there's too much space in between the objectives and vehicles are necessary. Old map? Sucks because there's no vehicles.
    You can't win with this community. Even on the UK thread, people are getting mad at the MESSENGER because he doesn't have an answer yet. Like, how mad do you have to be at something to continue wanting to play AND continue to ask hour after hour what a server status is. Poor guy probably has over 500 mentions by now just because of that thread. To make things worse, he doesn't know the answer yet. He's said he will tell us as soon as he knows yet he's still getting flamed and attacked by this community.
    I'd hate to be in that position. I'd just drop talking all together if they're gonna act like that. Who wouldn't? Bunch of people angry over lack of having something they claim they hate. Sounds like a bunch of people that love the game imo and I don't think there's much you can do to convince me otherwise. People here have 15+ days in the game. I don't think they hate it, even when they say they do.
    Dude just explain why we have to wait a year after launch to have a smooth experience? Look back to BF4...is the same old story. That's it!
    I can't explain it. It just is that way. Nothing we can really do about it. But since it's almost always been that way, I don't see why it's worth complaining about almost a full year after the beta happened. And if you purchased that early (or sooner than it came out) it's your own fault for "wasting" money.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I can't explain it. It just is that way. Nothing we can really do about it. But since it's almost always been that way, I don't see why it's worth complaining about almost a full year after the beta happened. And if you purchased that early (or sooner than it came out) it's your own fault for "wasting" money.
    I am still waiting to the Questions i asked you about the Game/Company you defend so strongly.
    I can even add one more ?

Is there any confirmation about an RSP programm that once made the battlefield series so great ?
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    Stahlmach said:

I am still waiting to the Questions i asked you about the Game/Company you defend so strongly.

Is there any confirmation about an RSP programm that once made the battlefield series so great ?
    You're going to be waiting for a long time. Because I don't care about your questions. If you're going to continue to be rude and not want a conversation, then I'm not going to give you one.
  • Stahlmach
    edited April 2019

You're going to be waiting for a long time. Because I don't care about your questions. If you're going to continue to be rude and not want a conversation, then I'm not going to give you one.
    Oh the Irony. Because you are the one going against anyone who speaks legitimate critique against this Game and company. Up to the point where a Thread you created for that single purpose was closed by the Mods.
    And you cant and wont answer the Questions because these are major points why the Game has no future and you know that. You can only react to that with: " Give them time, they will deliver for sure..."
    Which is just your own version of Dice " Coming soon ".....
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14027 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking this thread down since it has been totally derailed with personal attacks.

This discussion has been closed.