Could the next battlefield please encourage less camping by:
- increasing visibility and target size of prone players
- increasing the muzzle flash all guns and reactivity of damage indicator (so you have more time to react)
- less assignments that call for 60 bi-pod kills or prone/campy daily assignments (really?)
- some Maps that aren’t huge open fields with little cover between flags (e.g., Hamada). Older BF games had cover that you could leap frog behind as you made your way to an objective giving you more of a chance against flag/objective campers
- Get rid of the weird nooks and crannies in maps that don’t serve any other purpose but to camp. Clearing a room/area and having to check some these small spaces exposes you to really bad angles of attack...and when you don’t check them a camper is usually prone
BF3/4 had a time to kill that is just as fast as BF5 but you still had more time to react..or during one hit deaths you AT LEAST saw the muzzleflash or direction of fire from tracers...
What do you think? Did I miss anything?