Some dogtags are not active! Can't equip them.

lBuckyBarnesl
17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I'm already 159 level but I can't equip the '150 rank' dogtag. It is not active. 'Equip' button is not shown. Moreover, my airborne points are 320.524/500.000 about a year. It did not go further even 1 point. What should I do to fix it?

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    2379 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hey,

Sorry to hear you experience this issue. Maybe there is some delay on the server side, so your progress will probably be updated later. You can also contact EA Customer Support and ask them what's happening, they should be able to tell you why your progress is not updated yet: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

Thanks!
  • lBuckyBarnesl
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello again, I got a message from EA customer services. Here it is(summary);

If I understood you correctly, you are having issues with the dogtag rankings and the equip button not showing as well as your airbone points not going further. I can understand that it might get frustrating but I will do my best to provide you with all the information that you need regarding the matter.

First off all, I will provide you with all the information that you need regarding your issue, then I will present you with our official forums and sites, where you will be able to find really interesting information regarding different topics and also answers to your questions.

Dear player, after checking the information that we are holding regarding the matter, I must inform you that as we are the support team, we can help with issues regarding your technical issues, billing and account. This matter being an in-game issue, we not hold enough information to give you the best answer.

In this case we kindly advise you to visit the forum for more details, as there you might find even more experienced players.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Dog-Tag-Battlefield-V/td-p/7160252

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Well, this is too ridiculous. They deal with techinal,billing and account. Who does deal with the in-game issue as stated in the paragraph? 

Thank you Prest0n, by the way. You redirected me to EA Customer Services but, ridiculously, they redirect me to forums and sites again. Moreover, they gave me a link that opened in 2018 and it is off the track. It has no any point with my issue.

What should be done now ?
  • IIPrest0nII
    2379 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Sad to hear that. I'll ask Community Managers if they can advise something else.
  • EA_Tom
    115 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    @lBuckyBarnesl

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. There's nothing extra I can advise right now. And I'm out of options if customer support weren't able to assist you either.

What I'll do is flag your situation with our team. If you are stuck with this, there might be other players out there in the same boat and we can investigate why this is happening. That does mean I can't promise a solution to you at this time.

-Tom
  • lBuckyBarnesl
    Thank you for concerning about the problem, I appreciated.

I challenge myself for all collectible dog tags. I did this back in Battlefield 1(including Peacekeeper).  So, this subject is very important for me. 

Many thanks in advance. @EA_Tom

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can confirm that after the last patch some dog tags I've obtained before became locked even though in game it says the requirement has been met. Like my golden revolver dog tag can't be equipped but it says 300/300 kills.
    The same happened to some vehicle and weapon skins. So Dice has to check what's the issue here and how to fix that.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I too am over level 150 and i cannot access level 100 dogtag.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

How many dog tags you got, it's good to see someone else is doing these challenges like myself.
    I have 253 dogtags and I don't know if my level 100 is counted towards it, and I have 23 medals but single player isn't registering that i have finished some chapters so i am not bothering with single player anymore.

I have posted about the level 100 dog tag in the past as well but at least you got a response.

• lBuckyBarnesl

How many dog tags you got, it's good to see someone else is doing these challenges like myself.
    I have 253 dogtags and I don't know if my level 100 is counted towards it, and I have 23 medals but single player isn't registering that i have finished some chapters so i am not bothering with single player anymore.

I have posted about the level 100 dog tag in the past as well but at least you got a response.

Hi mate, it's been a while.

Medals are 27/32, dog tags are 295/401
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    that's an awesome effort there mate nice work.

I have also noticed I don't have my battlefield beta dogtag either.

I have stopped doing the single-player as I have a bug in the single-player mode where it doesn't recognise that I have finished but on another screen, I have done it.

• lBuckyBarnesl
    I did all challenges and collected all letters except Valor Cross which is Lost Tiger campaign.

I couldn't participate in Beta because I was in military duty those days.

It is going to be tough to get 600 kills with Panzerbüchse and Boyt AT Rifle :). Commando Carbine is pretty bad weapon to get kill either.

You had better to write EA Customer Services to resolve your issues, if they can.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    I think the hardest weapon to get the 300 kills on is the liberator, I do have some kills with it, but that will be my last pistol to try and achieve.

I am not much of a sniper or MMG player, so all those I don't have yet will be challenging.

Thank you for the heads up on the EA Customer Services

• AK_Stealthy_A
    wow, all of a sudden my level 100 dog tag has been granted, but how many people have the playing the beta and the beta objective dog-tags?

I did the objective in the BFV beta and I don't have either dog tag.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    wow, all of a sudden my level 100 dog tag has been granted, but how many people have the playing the beta and the beta objective dog-tags?

I have ToW beta dogtag but not beta participant one even though I've completed the challenge.
    I haven't bothered to ask EA support because the game has lots of broken stuff in it and one dogtag wasn't such big of a deal to me.
  • lBuckyBarnesl

Somehow, My 150 rank dog tag has been granted too. I think, they start to resolve somethings step by step.
  • AK_Stealthy_A

I have ToW beta dogtag but not beta participant one even though I've completed the challenge.
    I haven't bothered to ask EA support because the game has lots of broken stuff in it and one dogtag wasn't such big of a deal to me.

You are correct there is a lot of broken stuff in this game, and I too haven't bothered to contact EA support, however, isn't that what this forum is for, as they say, they listen to us the community.
    However, Tom mention above he would flag the issue and I think he has done that so now I am just mentioning the others I know I have earnt but don't have.

I am also unsure about Buckys airborne dog tag as it doesn't look like it's still adding but I am not monitoring that dog tag yet.

not it isn't a big deal however I am one that is trying to achieve all dog tags as possible so its a personal challenge.

So if it can be fixed it would be great. but the weird thing is another person I play with has got both so the link is there but it's broken for some players.

Somehow, My 150 rank dog tag has been granted too. I think, they start to resolve somethings step by step.

^^ it would be nice for them to fix some more of the bugs before they totally pull the pin on this game for us to have a little more fun on this game.

BTW I am working on the AT boyt for a none sniper it's a little fun running around with that thing hip firing hahaha.