Fliegerfaust is not 'OHK' easy mode

Comments

  • DavTan
    863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a gadget. Not an automatic weapon.

    EDIT: By the way, it's not about how many shots weapon deals, it's about how many shots you need to kill a plane. Click once, hits two times, count as ONE SHOT. OHK.

    EDIT: The second version, the Fliegerfaust B, added another 5 barrels (for a total of 9 barrels), and increased the barrels' length. The weapon therefore had a total length of 150cm and weighed 6.5kg. During the firing sequence the first 4 rounds from every other barrel were fired immediately, while the other five fired with a 0.1 second delay. The delay was meant to prevent the projectiles from getting damaged by the previous launches' exhaust fumes, which could also interfere with their course

    It actually is 2 hits yes. But in this situation they travel fast and both salvos get shot quite instantly, i count it as OHK if you hit both salvos.

    Yeah your second edit is not really better than your first edit or 1st post in reply to me ( but perhaps you'd call the 2 edits just 1 ) but at least you made me laugh heartily... Thanks.
    By the way, with logic like that are you a member of the flat earth society by any chance.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 said:
    It's a gadget. Not an automatic weapon.

    EDIT: By the way, it's not about how many shots weapon deals, it's about how many shots you need to kill a plane. Click once, hits two times, count as ONE SHOT. OHK.

    EDIT: The second version, the Fliegerfaust B, added another 5 barrels (for a total of 9 barrels), and increased the barrels' length. The weapon therefore had a total length of 150cm and weighed 6.5kg. During the firing sequence the first 4 rounds from every other barrel were fired immediately, while the other five fired with a 0.1 second delay. The delay was meant to prevent the projectiles from getting damaged by the previous launches' exhaust fumes, which could also interfere with their course

    It actually is 2 hits yes. But in this situation they travel fast and both salvos get shot quite instantly, i count it as OHK if you hit both salvos.

    So BOTH salvos have to hit for it to be a ONE HIT KILL?

    Comedy gold!
    Does it matter at this point? It's easy to use, period.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan said:
    It's a gadget. Not an automatic weapon.

    EDIT: By the way, it's not about how many shots weapon deals, it's about how many shots you need to kill a plane. Click once, hits two times, count as ONE SHOT. OHK.

    EDIT: The second version, the Fliegerfaust B, added another 5 barrels (for a total of 9 barrels), and increased the barrels' length. The weapon therefore had a total length of 150cm and weighed 6.5kg. During the firing sequence the first 4 rounds from every other barrel were fired immediately, while the other five fired with a 0.1 second delay. The delay was meant to prevent the projectiles from getting damaged by the previous launches' exhaust fumes, which could also interfere with their course

    It actually is 2 hits yes. But in this situation they travel fast and both salvos get shot quite instantly, i count it as OHK if you hit both salvos.

    Yeah your second edit is not really better than your first edit or 1st post in reply to me ( but perhaps you'd call the 2 edits just 1 ) but at least you made me laugh heartily... Thanks.
    By the way, with logic like that are you a member of the flat earth society by any chance.
    So, toxicity is the way?
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Does it matter at this point? It's easy to use, period.

    Seeing as being a OHK is central to your argument for it being OP, I would say yes, it very much does matter.
  • AmosBurton_GER
    947 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Does it matter at this point? It's easy to use, period.

    It's easy to use, yes, but it's not easy to hit the fast moving target and even more difficult to do an OHK/TSK/WhateverKill.

  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    (Quote)
    Does it matter at this point? It's easy to use, period.

    It's easy to use, yes, but it's not easy to hit the fast moving target and even more difficult to do an OHK/TSK/WhateverKill.

    Maybe for you. I'm still playing it and can say it's ez asf.
  • AmosBurton_GER
    947 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2020
    (Quote)
    Maybe for you. I'm still playing it and can say it's ez asf.

    Yes, I believe you, and that's the point.
    You are a good player, and for you it's easy. I am a slightly-above-average player, and for me it already is not easy anymore.
    Average and below-average players may even find it less easy to use FF.

    Is flying a plane in BFV "easy"? You are quite good at it, so, following the above logic, flying must be ez asf in BFV.

    So, let's nerf the Fliegerfaust but also the planes, because you have proven that they are both too easy.
  • DavTan
    863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    So, toxicity is the way?

    Nothing " toxic" in what I wrote, but didn't you say I had dust in my head.... Correct me if I'm wrong please.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan said:
    (Quote)
    So, toxicity is the way?

    Nothing " toxic" in what I wrote, but didn't you say I had dust in my head.... Correct me if I'm wrong please.
    Hey, you laugh about my angle of view, you judge i'm flat earth believer. So if dust in head found you triggering, gee. Soooory.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    (Quote)
    Maybe for you. I'm still playing it and can say it's ez asf.

    Yes, I believe you, and that's the point.
    You are a good player, and for you it's easy. I am a slightly-above-average player, and for me it already is not easy anymore.
    Average and below-average players may even find it less easy to use FF.

    Is flying a plane in BFV "easy"? You are quite good at it, so, following the above logic, flying must be ez asf in BFV.

    So, let's nerf the Fliegerfaust but also the planes, because you have proven that they are both too easy.
    Only difference is, i played flieger for 8 hours and planes for 24x8 hours.
  • AmosBurton_GER
    947 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, there is another difference you choose to ignore: you even spent more time as a sniper than as a pilot.
    The principle is quite the same as for Fliegerfaust: Aim and fire into the trajectory of a moving target.
    You had a lot of FF training being a sniper. Your headshot rate furthermore says that you are quite skilled, so I'm not surprised you are execellent with Fliegerfaust.
    I would congratulate you for being such a skilled player, if you wouldn't use it to paint a wrong picture of the Fliegerfaust.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But as a recon, i don't shoot much moving targets.
  • AngrySquid270
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I just add if planes are meant to take some time to kill the respawn time needs to increased. Part of the reason planes had short respawn was because it was meant to be easy to destroy. That is why tanks are meant to have long respawn time as they are meant to be harder to kill. This has been forgotten as part of the balance when it comes to vehicles.

    Respawn time depends on the map , some maps tanks spawn in 30 sec dos that mean infantry can one hit kill a tank ? That will blow your argue now search for another one.


    Infantry can 'OHK' tanks.

    100 health to zero in an instant. I do it probably 1-2 times a game.
  • AmosBurton_GER
    947 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But as a recon, i don't shoot much moving targets.

    You don't? Most of the infantry you shoot at is so kind to stop moving for you?
    We really seem to play entirely different games...
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    But as a recon, i don't shoot much moving targets.

    You don't? Most of the infantry you shoot at is so kind to stop moving for you?
    We really seem to play entirely different games...
    No we don't, makes no sense to waste bullets on running target, meanwhile there is one standing and aiming someone.
  • AmosBurton_GER
    947 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2020
    If I have a choice between a running target and a motionless target, of course I choose the motionless target.
    But most of the time I do not have this choice, because motionless targets are quite rare in my games. Even the newbies know the golden Battlefield rule: stop moving and you die. At least in the open.

    But okay, you tell me that, as a sniper, you shoot more motionless targets than moving targets, because there are so many standing people in your games.
    Again this contradicts everything I have experienced in 14 years of playing BF, and again I cannot proof that you are lying/exaggerating.
    So I withdraw my sniping-trained-you-for-Fliegerfaust theory, let's stop it here, I don't care for another round of BS-Bingo.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2020
    Awsome, i'm wrong again. :D, you really think i pull this many headshots to moving targets?

    EDIT: I have full recorded game as a recon with score 42:6, care to watch if i upload 10gigs video to youtube?
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I just add if planes are meant to take some time to kill the respawn time needs to increased. Part of the reason planes had short respawn was because it was meant to be easy to destroy. That is why tanks are meant to have long respawn time as they are meant to be harder to kill. This has been forgotten as part of the balance when it comes to vehicles.

    Respawn time depends on the map , some maps tanks spawn in 30 sec dos that mean infantry can one hit kill a tank ? That will blow your argue now search for another one.


    Infantry can 'OHK' tanks.

    100 health to zero in an instant. I do it probably 1-2 times a game.

    Not with one projectile , who do you think you are fooling here ? Stop that Deception.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I just add if planes are meant to take some time to kill the respawn time needs to increased. Part of the reason planes had short respawn was because it was meant to be easy to destroy. That is why tanks are meant to have long respawn time as they are meant to be harder to kill. This has been forgotten as part of the balance when it comes to vehicles.

    Respawn time depends on the map , some maps tanks spawn in 30 sec dos that mean infantry can one hit kill a tank ? That will blow your argue now search for another one.


    Infantry can 'OHK' tanks.

    100 health to zero in an instant. I do it probably 1-2 times a game.

    Not with one projectile , who do you think you are fooling here ? Stop that Deception.

    But the Fleegleflappenfluffen fires 9 projectiles in 2 salvos.......
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I just add if planes are meant to take some time to kill the respawn time needs to increased. Part of the reason planes had short respawn was because it was meant to be easy to destroy. That is why tanks are meant to have long respawn time as they are meant to be harder to kill. This has been forgotten as part of the balance when it comes to vehicles.

    Respawn time depends on the map , some maps tanks spawn in 30 sec dos that mean infantry can one hit kill a tank ? That will blow your argue now search for another one.


    Infantry can 'OHK' tanks.

    100 health to zero in an instant. I do it probably 1-2 times a game.

    Not with one projectile , who do you think you are fooling here ? Stop that Deception.

    But the Fleegleflappenfluffen fires 9 projectiles in 2 salvos.......

    Yes we know that , but that dos not justify it should do a one hit kill.
This discussion has been closed.