might as well just get rid of planes

Comments

  • Trokey66
    9143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Why would you call us a pilots group, we are gamers as you are ,we play the game as infantry , tankers, pilots, we play it all, at the end it's a battlefield game a combind arm game, if we find a problem in the game we will talk about it, i would not talk about sniping because i dont play it as much as i play other classes, when i play in a plane and i notice an issue i would state it because that's what i love to play and i am experienced in that field, so any thread concerning any part of the game should not be categorised and it should be taken as a general feed back to bring the game to a better state.

    Because pilot main players who primarily play in aircraft are an exceedingly specific group among the playerbase as a whole, and are even moreso specific in regards to the vocal community. And because that group of players with that specific preferred playstyle have argued incessantly in their own favor against AA balance across multiple BF games regardless of the form of AA that's used in any given game. It's an incredibly specific playstyle and an incredibly specific and repeated topic among more than just a few BF titles regardless of AA tools, gadgets, balance, etc in those different games.

    As someone said in this thread pages back - in BF4 pilot mains complained in droves that the Stinger was the cheesiest most OP gadget to exist. They argued people should be able to destroy aircraft with OHK dumbfire rockets or get in aircraft themselves. Now we have a group of pilot mains saying OHK dumb fire rockets that don't even OHK 100% of the time are OP, as well as the range of MAA and SAA, and are insisting AA should be nerfed and dissenters should get in a plane. There's nothing negative about categorizing pilot main players, it's not as if I'm implying you shouldn't be allowed to specialize in a certain aspect of BF or anything like that.

    I'd even catagorize myself. I'm primarily an infantry player who doesn't use any form of vehicles outside of unarmored transport vehicles. No doubt, being on foot is how I've played 99% of the 800+ hours I've put into BF5 so far. But I still play every single infantry class, use every single weapon, use AA and stationary cannons regularly to combat vehicles, and always try to help toward the team effort. I'm not afraid to switch to Assault with a RL to destroy a tank after getting killed by a tank as a Medic four times in a row. I'm not afraid to switch to support and repair/assist a couple tanks to push forward. I'm not afraid to switch from Medic to Recon so I can shoot flares over heavily contested OBJs to help my team who is getting beat down. I'm not afraid to duck away from a gunfight because a guy 100m away with a G43 is out gunning my Thompson.

    I'm not going to keep employing the same behavior, get the same results, and then blame it on the game just because whatever I'm using and whichever tactic I'm employing won't work 100% of the time in any given situation.

    And after thousands of hours across the entire expanse of BF, I'd even say the type of player I categorize myself as is in pretty short supply these days. Not that I'm attempting to brag or anything pointless like that, my stats are okay but I'm nothing special really. There's just been a lot of talk around the community about specializing a playstyle around one specific aspect of the game, instead of constantly adapting to the wide variety and range of dangers offered in any given match of BF. And it seems a lot of those people who specialize in one aspect of the game over all others have a lot to say about how the rest of the game is improportionately powerful compared to their preferred style of play. Infantry classes included.

    It's more a critique of the "specialization" mindset overall, not a proclamation that nobody should be specializing in something if they want to. Play however you like. Im still going to call people who primarily play in aircraft "pilots". It's nothing against those people. Feel free to talk about what you think is a problem, but as someone who has spent plenty of time on the other side of the fence in the pilots vs AA situation, I'm still free to dispute the complaint. This is a discussion forum as much as it is a place to leave feedback. It's not meant to be an echo-chamber.

    will there are lots of problems in the air balance now , i dont see you or the players that dont get in a plane saying any thing about them, would you play with a gun that shoot ruber bolts ? The pacific planes have two 500lb bombs that dont do damage to infantry unless it land on his head and then it might kill him, the same plane have two incindery bombs that dont kill also it's a visual bomb only, it's the main load of the plane and it takes 25 sec to reload add to that the travel time and the search time for a target so you are talking about 1 min. Without any kill and you repeat the same process again and again hoping to get a kill, did you talke about this issue? No, did you know about it? So how would you know if not a player that fly a plane say that .

    You're right.

    Who in their right mind would use a weapon that is only useful against one specific target under a very narrow set of circumstances and is completely useless against anything else and will only net them a best, a 10% kill rate.

    I mean who would be so stupid to use that rubbish!
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 31
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Why would you call us a pilots group, we are gamers as you are ,we play the game as infantry , tankers, pilots, we play it all, at the end it's a battlefield game a combind arm game, if we find a problem in the game we will talk about it, i would not talk about sniping because i dont play it as much as i play other classes, when i play in a plane and i notice an issue i would state it because that's what i love to play and i am experienced in that field, so any thread concerning any part of the game should not be categorised and it should be taken as a general feed back to bring the game to a better state.

    Because pilot main players who primarily play in aircraft are an exceedingly specific group among the playerbase as a whole, and are even moreso specific in regards to the vocal community. And because that group of players with that specific preferred playstyle have argued incessantly in their own favor against AA balance across multiple BF games regardless of the form of AA that's used in any given game. It's an incredibly specific playstyle and an incredibly specific and repeated topic among more than just a few BF titles regardless of AA tools, gadgets, balance, etc in those different games.

    As someone said in this thread pages back - in BF4 pilot mains complained in droves that the Stinger was the cheesiest most OP gadget to exist. They argued people should be able to destroy aircraft with OHK dumbfire rockets or get in aircraft themselves. Now we have a group of pilot mains saying OHK dumb fire rockets that don't even OHK 100% of the time are OP, as well as the range of MAA and SAA, and are insisting AA should be nerfed and dissenters should get in a plane. There's nothing negative about categorizing pilot main players, it's not as if I'm implying you shouldn't be allowed to specialize in a certain aspect of BF or anything like that.

    I'd even catagorize myself. I'm primarily an infantry player who doesn't use any form of vehicles outside of unarmored transport vehicles. No doubt, being on foot is how I've played 99% of the 800+ hours I've put into BF5 so far. But I still play every single infantry class, use every single weapon, use AA and stationary cannons regularly to combat vehicles, and always try to help toward the team effort. I'm not afraid to switch to Assault with a RL to destroy a tank after getting killed by a tank as a Medic four times in a row. I'm not afraid to switch to support and repair/assist a couple tanks to push forward. I'm not afraid to switch from Medic to Recon so I can shoot flares over heavily contested OBJs to help my team who is getting beat down. I'm not afraid to duck away from a gunfight because a guy 100m away with a G43 is out gunning my Thompson.

    I'm not going to keep employing the same behavior, get the same results, and then blame it on the game just because whatever I'm using and whichever tactic I'm employing won't work 100% of the time in any given situation.

    And after thousands of hours across the entire expanse of BF, I'd even say the type of player I categorize myself as is in pretty short supply these days. Not that I'm attempting to brag or anything pointless like that, my stats are okay but I'm nothing special really. There's just been a lot of talk around the community about specializing a playstyle around one specific aspect of the game, instead of constantly adapting to the wide variety and range of dangers offered in any given match of BF. And it seems a lot of those people who specialize in one aspect of the game over all others have a lot to say about how the rest of the game is improportionately powerful compared to their preferred style of play. Infantry classes included.

    It's more a critique of the "specialization" mindset overall, not a proclamation that nobody should be specializing in something if they want to. Play however you like. Im still going to call people who primarily play in aircraft "pilots". It's nothing against those people. Feel free to talk about what you think is a problem, but as someone who has spent plenty of time on the other side of the fence in the pilots vs AA situation, I'm still free to dispute the complaint. This is a discussion forum as much as it is a place to leave feedback. It's not meant to be an echo-chamber.

    will there are lots of problems in the air balance now , i dont see you or the players that dont get in a plane saying any thing about them, would you play with a gun that shoot ruber bolts ? The pacific planes have two 500lb bombs that dont do damage to infantry unless it land on his head and then it might kill him, the same plane have two incindery bombs that dont kill also it's a visual bomb only, it's the main load of the plane and it takes 25 sec to reload add to that the travel time and the search time for a target so you are talking about 1 min. Without any kill and you repeat the same process again and again hoping to get a kill, did you talke about this issue? No, did you know about it? So how would you know if not a player that fly a plane say that .

    Maybe most bombs are meant for vehicles not infantry. Boy you like throwing facts with lies, incindery do kill infantry.

    No, because if it takes you a minute to reload get a new target in a 25 minute much while going 30+. My guess is you are not missing targets as much as you claim. Add to that 90s for each respawn due to being shoot down by the OP FF. I genuinely surprised that you find time to still get 30+ in such weak planes.

    You want something to complain about how about 3 minutes respawn, and the more then a minute travel and reload of tanks(should be better). Like so many you miss the point of ammo reload for vehicles, it is to force vehicles away from combat to give infantry a break and to stop campers hiding in safe places. Having to supply at a known point makes you predictable which can make you vulnerable.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Why would you call us a pilots group, we are gamers as you are ,we play the game as infantry , tankers, pilots, we play it all, at the end it's a battlefield game a combind arm game, if we find a problem in the game we will talk about it, i would not talk about sniping because i dont play it as much as i play other classes, when i play in a plane and i notice an issue i would state it because that's what i love to play and i am experienced in that field, so any thread concerning any part of the game should not be categorised and it should be taken as a general feed back to bring the game to a better state.

    Because pilot main players who primarily play in aircraft are an exceedingly specific group among the playerbase as a whole, and are even moreso specific in regards to the vocal community. And because that group of players with that specific preferred playstyle have argued incessantly in their own favor against AA balance across multiple BF games regardless of the form of AA that's used in any given game. It's an incredibly specific playstyle and an incredibly specific and repeated topic among more than just a few BF titles regardless of AA tools, gadgets, balance, etc in those different games.

    As someone said in this thread pages back - in BF4 pilot mains complained in droves that the Stinger was the cheesiest most OP gadget to exist. They argued people should be able to destroy aircraft with OHK dumbfire rockets or get in aircraft themselves. Now we have a group of pilot mains saying OHK dumb fire rockets that don't even OHK 100% of the time are OP, as well as the range of MAA and SAA, and are insisting AA should be nerfed and dissenters should get in a plane. There's nothing negative about categorizing pilot main players, it's not as if I'm implying you shouldn't be allowed to specialize in a certain aspect of BF or anything like that.

    I'd even catagorize myself. I'm primarily an infantry player who doesn't use any form of vehicles outside of unarmored transport vehicles. No doubt, being on foot is how I've played 99% of the 800+ hours I've put into BF5 so far. But I still play every single infantry class, use every single weapon, use AA and stationary cannons regularly to combat vehicles, and always try to help toward the team effort. I'm not afraid to switch to Assault with a RL to destroy a tank after getting killed by a tank as a Medic four times in a row. I'm not afraid to switch to support and repair/assist a couple tanks to push forward. I'm not afraid to switch from Medic to Recon so I can shoot flares over heavily contested OBJs to help my team who is getting beat down. I'm not afraid to duck away from a gunfight because a guy 100m away with a G43 is out gunning my Thompson.

    I'm not going to keep employing the same behavior, get the same results, and then blame it on the game just because whatever I'm using and whichever tactic I'm employing won't work 100% of the time in any given situation.

    And after thousands of hours across the entire expanse of BF, I'd even say the type of player I categorize myself as is in pretty short supply these days. Not that I'm attempting to brag or anything pointless like that, my stats are okay but I'm nothing special really. There's just been a lot of talk around the community about specializing a playstyle around one specific aspect of the game, instead of constantly adapting to the wide variety and range of dangers offered in any given match of BF. And it seems a lot of those people who specialize in one aspect of the game over all others have a lot to say about how the rest of the game is improportionately powerful compared to their preferred style of play. Infantry classes included.

    It's more a critique of the "specialization" mindset overall, not a proclamation that nobody should be specializing in something if they want to. Play however you like. Im still going to call people who primarily play in aircraft "pilots". It's nothing against those people. Feel free to talk about what you think is a problem, but as someone who has spent plenty of time on the other side of the fence in the pilots vs AA situation, I'm still free to dispute the complaint. This is a discussion forum as much as it is a place to leave feedback. It's not meant to be an echo-chamber.

    will there are lots of problems in the air balance now , i dont see you or the players that dont get in a plane saying any thing about them, would you play with a gun that shoot ruber bolts ? The pacific planes have two 500lb bombs that dont do damage to infantry unless it land on his head and then it might kill him, the same plane have two incindery bombs that dont kill also it's a visual bomb only, it's the main load of the plane and it takes 25 sec to reload add to that the travel time and the search time for a target so you are talking about 1 min. Without any kill and you repeat the same process again and again hoping to get a kill, did you talke about this issue? No, did you know about it? So how would you know if not a player that fly a plane say that .

    Maybe most bombs are meant for vehicles not infantry. Boy you like throwing facts with lies, incindery do kill infantry.

    No, because if it takes you a minute to reload get a new target in a 25 minute much while going 30+. My guess is you are not missing targets as much as you claim. Add to that 90s for each respawn due to being shoot down by the OP FF. I genuinely surprised that you find time to still get 30+ in such weak planes.

    You want something to complain about how about 3 minutes respawn, and the more then a minute travel and reload of tanks(should be better). Like so many you miss the point of ammo reload for vehicles, it is to force vehicles away from combat to give infantry a break and to stop campers hiding in safe places. Having to supply at a known point makes you predictable which can make you vulnerable.

    i think you are an idiot and you are proving that each time you post , like the tanks spawn time post and the other before ,if the bombs are just for tanks the japanes side dont have tanks on first sectors on BT so what should the u.s pilot do with the bombs, now please show us the part of the incindery bombs killing infantry please, and for my killing i dont play the pacific so my killing coming from other maps, and i do that too on foot or in a tank so what is your point here you want to nerf me too ?
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

    Wow, you are really are naive if you think tanks are the only vehicle targets
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 1
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)

    Wow, you are really are naive if you think tanks are the only vehicle targets

    Start answering the past posts idiot do not change the subject each time you got no answer
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)

    Wow, you are really are naive if you think tanks are the only vehicle targets

    Start answering the past posts idiot do not change the subject each time you got no answer
    How rude. You can't even accept the answer I give. Your a liar and hypocrite, just because you fly in a game does not give special privileges over the game, other players or facts. You constantly telling us how OP FF and how awful planes are yet you continue to fly and get good KD ratio(all you are after). So it can't be as bad you are claiming. If you are not getting kills with incendiary bombs I am glad to hear that means DICE have set them correctly so that the pilots that have killed me with them had more skill then you.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 1
    will there are lots of problems in the air balance now , i dont see you or the players that dont get in a plane saying any thing about them, would you play with a gun that shoot ruber bolts ? The pacific planes have two 500lb bombs that dont do damage to infantry unless it land on his head and then it might kill him, the same plane have two incindery bombs that dont kill also it's a visual bomb only, it's the main load of the plane and it takes 25 sec to reload add to that the travel time and the search time for a target so you are talking about 1 min. Without any kill and you repeat the same process again and again hoping to get a kill, did you talke about this issue? No, did you know about it? So how would you know if not a player that fly a plane say that .

    You sit there and act as if ground to air balance is one sided and can only truly be experienced by people in planes. You're ignoring that there are two sides to that coin, and if there's anyone who has experienced what a plane can do to infantry, it's people sitting on AA that paint big fat targets on their back when it comes to aircraft.

    Lmao, for instance you sit there and literally insist that the fire bomb used by Pacific planes doesn't kill. Meanwhile in the second to last match of Iwo I was playing, I was sitting on SAA on the American boat spawn, and got an incendiary dropped on me from a plane who flew up behind me while I was preoccupied - and it killed me before I could even get off the gun.

    Someone (not sure without going back to read) said that plane bombs have a smaller blast radius than frag grenades. Do you HONESTLY, actually believe that? Because that argument is absolutely ridiculous and EASILY proven to be untrue.

    You're going to sit here and talk about being in a plane and it taking you over a minute to find a target on the ground - when most of the people playing in the game are on the ground at any given time? Try sitting in an AA gun protecting your team against aircraft for an entire match and come back and tell me how long you waited to find a target at any given time. Taking 1 minute to perform an action is not somehow an issue. There are plenty of pilots that don't sit in a plane for minutes at a time doing nothing. Personal issues with finding targets and actually landing what you throw at them is not an in-game balance issue.

    How would I know if incendiary bombs can actually kill without flying a plane? Because I've been repeatedly killed by them. How would I know that 500lb bombs have a larger blast radius than frag grenades? Because me and my teammates I've seen being bombed have been killed by large bombs literally a dozen meters away from the impact zone of said bomb. How do I know a planes rockets can out range and kill an AA gunner? Because it's happened to me so many times I couldn't even begin to describe the different tactics pilots utilize to do so without me even realizing they're there until I hear their engine sound.

    The fact of the matter is, planes don't shoot rubber bullets. Their MGs tear infantry to shreds, their bombs DON'T have a smaller blast radius than frag grenades, their rockets have a longer range than even AA guns, and they're literally the fastest moving players in the game. They have the LEAST amount of threats in the entire game, and at any given time most players in a match can't do squat to a plane that's about to bomb or strafe them.

    Their threat list is so damn barren that AA gets buffed to be effective ONE TIME in the entire lifespan of this game and pilot main players complain about getting killed. Infantry has ONE AA gadget that has already been nerfed since it was added, and pilots still advocate for it to be nerfed further. Consider me in awe at the fact that while infantry had zero AA gadgets and AA was a worthless pile of garbage, pilots had NOTHING to say about ground to air balance at all as they freely farmed whatever the hell they wanted. So much for legitimate concerns about balance for all parties.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)

    Wow, you are really are naive if you think tanks are the only vehicle targets

    Start answering the past posts idiot do not change the subject each time you got no answer
    How rude. You can't even accept the answer I give. Your a liar and hypocrite, just because you fly in a game does not give special privileges over the game, other players or facts. You constantly telling us how OP FF and how awful planes are yet you continue to fly and get good KD ratio(all you are after). So it can't be as bad you are claiming. If you are not getting kills with incendiary bombs I am glad to hear that means DICE have set them correctly so that the pilots that have killed me with them had more skill then you.
    will you can keep on insulting ,  keep barking like a dog that is all what you are good at, i can get my kills on foot in a tank and in a plane and you cant stop me from that because i know how to play the game, that dos not mean that there is no  problem in the balance, so i suggest to you and all the others idiots like you that  keeps watching the KD ratio only and ask for nerfs according to  KD ratio  only or get the data from sheets , to stop playing FPS games it`s not made for you and you wont get better even if you strip other players from all the weapons.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall said:
    will there are lots of problems in the air balance now , i dont see you or the players that dont get in a plane saying any thing about them, would you play with a gun that shoot ruber bolts ? The pacific planes have two 500lb bombs that dont do damage to infantry unless it land on his head and then it might kill him, the same plane have two incindery bombs that dont kill also it's a visual bomb only, it's the main load of the plane and it takes 25 sec to reload add to that the travel time and the search time for a target so you are talking about 1 min. Without any kill and you repeat the same process again and again hoping to get a kill, did you talke about this issue? No, did you know about it? So how would you know if not a player that fly a plane say that .

    You sit there and act as if ground to air balance is one sided and can only truly be experienced by people in planes. You're ignoring that there are two sides to that coin, and if there's anyone who has experienced what a plane can do to infantry, it's people sitting on AA that paint big fat targets on their back when it comes to aircraft.

    Lmao, for instance you sit there and literally insist that the fire bomb used by Pacific planes doesn't kill. Meanwhile in the second to last match of Iwo I was playing, I was sitting on SAA on the American boat spawn, and got an incendiary dropped on me from a plane who flew up behind me while I was preoccupied - and it killed me before I could even get off the gun.

    Someone (not sure without going back to read) said that plane bombs have a smaller blast radius than frag grenades. Do you HONESTLY, actually believe that? Because that argument is absolutely ridiculous and EASILY proven to be untrue.

    You're going to sit here and talk about being in a plane and it taking you over a minute to find a target on the ground - when most of the people playing in the game are on the ground at any given time? Try sitting in an AA gun protecting your team against aircraft for an entire match and come back and tell me how long you waited to find a target at any given time. Taking 1 minute to perform an action is not somehow an issue. There are plenty of pilots that don't sit in a plane for minutes at a time doing nothing. Personal issues with finding targets and actually landing what you throw at them is not an in-game balance issue.

    How would I know if incendiary bombs can actually kill without flying a plane? Because I've been repeatedly killed by them. How would I know that 500lb bombs have a larger blast radius than frag grenades? Because me and my teammates I've seen being bombed have been killed by large bombs literally a dozen meters away from the impact zone of said bomb. How do I know a planes rockets can out range and kill an AA gunner? Because it's happened to me so many times I couldn't even begin to describe the different tactics pilots utilize to do so without me even realizing they're there until I hear their engine sound.

    The fact of the matter is, planes don't shoot rubber bullets. Their MGs tear infantry to shreds, their bombs DON'T have a smaller blast radius than frag grenades, their rockets have a longer range than even AA guns, and they're literally the fastest moving players in the game. They have the LEAST amount of threats in the entire game, and at any given time most players in a match can't do squat to a plane that's about to bomb or strafe them.

    Their threat list is so damn barren that AA gets buffed to be effective ONE TIME in the entire lifespan of this game and pilot main players complain about getting killed. Infantry has ONE AA gadget that has already been nerfed since it was added, and pilots still advocate for it to be nerfed further. Consider me in awe at the fact that while infantry had zero AA gadgets and AA was a worthless pile of garbage, pilots had NOTHING to say about ground to air balance at all as they freely farmed whatever the hell they wanted. So much for legitimate concerns about balance for all parties.
    SHOW us or zip it, we had it with the bla bla bla show us, get in a plane and show us the pacific Bombs.
  • Celsi_GER
    893 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 1
    Your "get in a plane" argument is so old that it already starts to smell bad. Even a person as stubborn and biased as you should have realised by now that people do not bother to learn flying just because an egomanic (I don't like the word "idiot") in some forums tells them to do so.
    You always claim that, for some strange reason, the effect of the Fliegerfaust could be better evaluated from plane view (recipient of the shot) than from the shooter's point of view.
    In case of that bomb, Loqtrall now is the recipient of the shot (ground), and you still tell him to get in a plane (and be the sender of the shot). You are inconsistant and hypocritic.

    You always use the "get in a plane" argument when you run out of real arguments (which usually is pretty fast), it's funny to watch that.
    Post edited by Celsi_GER on
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    will you can keep on insulting ,  keep barking like a dog that is all what you are good at, i can get my kills on foot in a tank and in a plane and you cant stop me from that because i know how to play the game, that dos not mean that there is no  problem in the balance, so i suggest to you and all the others idiots like you that  keeps watching the KD ratio only and ask for nerfs according to  KD ratio  only or get the data from sheets , to stop playing FPS games it`s not made for you and you wont get better even if you strip other players from all the weapons.

    Calling me idiots in 3 post while complain about insulting yep on a real winner there bright spark.

    I am not the one complaining about ground v air balance bright spark it was you. You bright spark have come here multiple time exaggerating and lying while pleading with DICE to nerf AA and buff Aircraft. I on the other hand have said leave it alone. But no you bright spark and others like you, who can't adapt after telling others how they should adapt for most of the life span of the game, suddenly find the balance unfair.

    If I was so ego driven by KD like I would publish my stats and use vehicles more then I do. I might even start recording my games, to make those best of highlight videos.

  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    Your "get in a plane" argument is so old that it already starts to smell bad. Even a person as stubborn and biased as you should have realised by now that people do not bother to learn flying just because an egomanic (I don't like the word "idiot") in some forums tells them to do so.
    You always claim that, for some strange reason, the effect of the Fliegerfaust could be better evaluated from plane view (recipient of the shot) than from the shooter's point of view.
    In case of that bomb, Loqtrall now is the recipient of the shot (ground), and you still tell him to get in a plane (and be the sender of the shot). You are inconsistant and hypocritic.

    You always use the "get in a plane" argument when you run out of real arguments (which usually is pretty fast), it's funny to watch that.

    Here joins the wierd guy
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    will you can keep on insulting ,  keep barking like a dog that is all what you are good at, i can get my kills on foot in a tank and in a plane and you cant stop me from that because i know how to play the game, that dos not mean that there is no  problem in the balance, so i suggest to you and all the others idiots like you that  keeps watching the KD ratio only and ask for nerfs according to  KD ratio  only or get the data from sheets , to stop playing FPS games it`s not made for you and you wont get better even if you strip other players from all the weapons.

    Calling me idiots in 3 post while complain about insulting yep on a real winner there bright spark.

    I am not the one complaining about ground v air balance bright spark it was you. You bright spark have come here multiple time exaggerating and lying while pleading with DICE to nerf AA and buff Aircraft. I on the other hand have said leave it alone. But no you bright spark and others like you, who can't adapt after telling others how they should adapt for most of the life span of the game, suddenly find the balance unfair.

    If I was so ego driven by KD like I would publish my stats and use vehicles more then I do. I might even start recording my games, to make those best of highlight videos.

    You earn respect if you respect others , it has been more than two months now since i started posting about this problem, most of your replys was insulting , so describing you as an idiot Well fits you.
  • DavTan
    857 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    will you can keep on insulting ,  keep barking like a dog that is all what you are good at, i can get my kills on foot in a tank and in a plane and you cant stop me from that because i know how to play the game, that dos not mean that there is no  problem in the balance, so i suggest to you and all the others idiots like you that  keeps watching the KD ratio only and ask for nerfs according to  KD ratio  only or get the data from sheets , to stop playing FPS games it`s not made for you and you wont get better even if you strip other players from all the weapons.

    Calling me idiots in 3 post while complain about insulting yep on a real winner there bright spark.

    I am not the one complaining about ground v air balance bright spark it was you. You bright spark have come here multiple time exaggerating and lying while pleading with DICE to nerf AA and buff Aircraft. I on the other hand have said leave it alone. But no you bright spark and others like you, who can't adapt after telling others how they should adapt for most of the life span of the game, suddenly find the balance unfair.

    If I was so ego driven by KD like I would publish my stats and use vehicles more then I do. I might even start recording my games, to make those best of highlight videos.

    You earn respect if you respect others , it has been more than two months now since i started posting about this problem, most of your replys was insulting , so describing you as an idiot Well fits you.

    I've been banned for far less than your recent responses.
    Your arguments are poor and inaccurate and full of misdirection and if you are hoping dice take notice, well don't hold your breath.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    will you can keep on insulting ,  keep barking like a dog that is all what you are good at, i can get my kills on foot in a tank and in a plane and you cant stop me from that because i know how to play the game, that dos not mean that there is no  problem in the balance, so i suggest to you and all the others idiots like you that  keeps watching the KD ratio only and ask for nerfs according to  KD ratio  only or get the data from sheets , to stop playing FPS games it`s not made for you and you wont get better even if you strip other players from all the weapons.

    Calling me idiots in 3 post while complain about insulting yep on a real winner there bright spark.

    I am not the one complaining about ground v air balance bright spark it was you. You bright spark have come here multiple time exaggerating and lying while pleading with DICE to nerf AA and buff Aircraft. I on the other hand have said leave it alone. But no you bright spark and others like you, who can't adapt after telling others how they should adapt for most of the life span of the game, suddenly find the balance unfair.

    If I was so ego driven by KD like I would publish my stats and use vehicles more then I do. I might even start recording my games, to make those best of highlight videos.

    You earn respect if you respect others , it has been more than two months now since i started posting about this problem, most of your replys was insulting , so describing you as an idiot Well fits you.

    I've been banned for far less than your recent responses.
    Your arguments are poor and inaccurate and full of misdirection and if you are hoping dice take notice, well don't hold your breath.

    I just reflected the mirror on what they have said, my pointes was all well presented to whom who could understand.
  • Trokey66
    9143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    will you can keep on insulting ,  keep barking like a dog that is all what you are good at, i can get my kills on foot in a tank and in a plane and you cant stop me from that because i know how to play the game, that dos not mean that there is no  problem in the balance, so i suggest to you and all the others idiots like you that  keeps watching the KD ratio only and ask for nerfs according to  KD ratio  only or get the data from sheets , to stop playing FPS games it`s not made for you and you wont get better even if you strip other players from all the weapons.

    Calling me idiots in 3 post while complain about insulting yep on a real winner there bright spark.

    I am not the one complaining about ground v air balance bright spark it was you. You bright spark have come here multiple time exaggerating and lying while pleading with DICE to nerf AA and buff Aircraft. I on the other hand have said leave it alone. But no you bright spark and others like you, who can't adapt after telling others how they should adapt for most of the life span of the game, suddenly find the balance unfair.

    If I was so ego driven by KD like I would publish my stats and use vehicles more then I do. I might even start recording my games, to make those best of highlight videos.

    You earn respect if you respect others , it has been more than two months now since i started posting about this problem, most of your replys was insulting , so describing you as an idiot Well fits you.

    I've been banned for far less than your recent responses.
    Your arguments are poor and inaccurate and full of misdirection and if you are hoping dice take notice, well don't hold your breath.

    I just reflected the mirror on what they have said, my pointes was all well presented to whom who could understand.

    What?
  • Celsi_GER
    893 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 1
    DavTan wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    will you can keep on insulting ,  keep barking like a dog that is all what you are good at, i can get my kills on foot in a tank and in a plane and you cant stop me from that because i know how to play the game, that dos not mean that there is no  problem in the balance, so i suggest to you and all the others idiots like you that  keeps watching the KD ratio only and ask for nerfs according to  KD ratio  only or get the data from sheets , to stop playing FPS games it`s not made for you and you wont get better even if you strip other players from all the weapons.

    Calling me idiots in 3 post while complain about insulting yep on a real winner there bright spark.

    I am not the one complaining about ground v air balance bright spark it was you. You bright spark have come here multiple time exaggerating and lying while pleading with DICE to nerf AA and buff Aircraft. I on the other hand have said leave it alone. But no you bright spark and others like you, who can't adapt after telling others how they should adapt for most of the life span of the game, suddenly find the balance unfair.

    If I was so ego driven by KD like I would publish my stats and use vehicles more then I do. I might even start recording my games, to make those best of highlight videos.

    You earn respect if you respect others , it has been more than two months now since i started posting about this problem, most of your replys was insulting , so describing you as an idiot Well fits you.

    Your arguments are poor and inaccurate and full of misdirection and if you are hoping dice take notice, well don't hold your breath.

    Yes, that's the tragicomic aspect of this pile of lies, exaggerations and staged videoclips: It will bring about nothing.
    At least the last statement from EA I read said this.

    Every time I am annoyed by the crap the flyboys write here, I just remember myself of this, and then I always close this thread with a smile and a happy tune on my lips.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    DavTan wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    will you can keep on insulting ,  keep barking like a dog that is all what you are good at, i can get my kills on foot in a tank and in a plane and you cant stop me from that because i know how to play the game, that dos not mean that there is no  problem in the balance, so i suggest to you and all the others idiots like you that  keeps watching the KD ratio only and ask for nerfs according to  KD ratio  only or get the data from sheets , to stop playing FPS games it`s not made for you and you wont get better even if you strip other players from all the weapons.

    Calling me idiots in 3 post while complain about insulting yep on a real winner there bright spark.

    I am not the one complaining about ground v air balance bright spark it was you. You bright spark have come here multiple time exaggerating and lying while pleading with DICE to nerf AA and buff Aircraft. I on the other hand have said leave it alone. But no you bright spark and others like you, who can't adapt after telling others how they should adapt for most of the life span of the game, suddenly find the balance unfair.

    If I was so ego driven by KD like I would publish my stats and use vehicles more then I do. I might even start recording my games, to make those best of highlight videos.

    You earn respect if you respect others , it has been more than two months now since i started posting about this problem, most of your replys was insulting , so describing you as an idiot Well fits you.

    Your arguments are poor and inaccurate and full of misdirection and if you are hoping dice take notice, well don't hold your breath.

    Yes, that's the tragicomic aspect of this pile of lies, exaggerations and staged videoclips: It will bring about nothing.
    At least the last statement from EA I read said this.

    Every time I am annoyed by the crap the flyboys write here, I just remember myself of this, and then I always close this thread with a smile and a happy tune on my lips.
    Even the Joker smiles.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2
    (Quote)
    SHOW us or zip it, we had it with the bla bla bla show us, get in a plane and show us the pacific Bombs.

    Show us or zip it? I'm not hopping in a plane to appease someone who literally can't provide a solid retort to arguments being made without saying some childish crap like that.

    You don't have to fly a plane to realize planes in the Pacific kill people with bombs. You can experience that as infantry as well. You legitimately ignored everything I said, told me a zip it, boiled my lengthy response down to "bla bla bla", and you actiually expect anyone here to take you seriously - let alone DICE?
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    (Quote)
    SHOW us or zip it, we had it with the bla bla bla show us, get in a plane and show us the pacific Bombs.

    Show us or zip it? I'm not hopping in a plane to appease someone who literally can't provide a solid retort to arguments being made without saying some childish crap like that.

    You don't have to fly a plane to realize planes in the Pacific kill people with bombs. You can experience that as infantry as well. You legitimately ignored everything I said, told me a zip it, boiled my lengthy response down to "bla bla bla", and you actiually expect anyone here to take you seriously - let alone DICE?

    Zip it then.
Sign In or Register to comment.