Fliegerfaust is not 'OHK' easy mode

Comments

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan said:
    Still not fixed. This ruins the gameplay.

Nothing to fix, it's not broken. TSK for fighters, FSK for bombers ( if ALL rockets hit ).

DavTan said:
    Still not fixed. This ruins the gameplay.

Nothing to fix, it's not broken. TSK for fighters, FSK for bombers ( if ALL rockets hit ).

Look at the vid I posted. 110% damage.
  • DavTan
    857 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It was already damaged and shouldn't have been flying so low
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well it cant fly high too, heard of AA?
  • DavTan
    857 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2
    Well it cant fly high too, heard of AA?

Heard of it ? Fella, I am AA
    Post edited by DavTan on
  • Celsi_GER
    866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2
    Boohoo, the bad, bad AA.
    Walk on foot, then.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Typical feedback from you.
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In the meantime I still see pilots doing excellent scores and kills with almost no deaths. Yeah, that fliegerfaust is op alright.
    Nah, only thing op is this thread.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1775 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    *yawn*
    Close the thread. Conversation has run its course.
  • Celsi_GER
    866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 3
    Typical feedback from you.

Yes. On typical feedback from you:
    Mindless complaining.

There were times when my feedback was more valueable and eloquent than today. You and some other narrow-minded persons here showed me that it's not worth the effort.

Nevertheless: I do not like what I have become. I will try to restrain myself from comments like this or from commenting this thread at all in the future. It's like TyroneLoyd_TV said above, and as I also said on several occasions before: all is said, (almost) no consensus could be reached, thread should be finally closed.
    Post edited by Celsi_GER on
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    So far with ur last posts you have not given any feedback. I wrote about AA, what did i get? Bohoo, show one comment that i replied bohoo. I replied to another person that flying low is to avoid AA cause you cant escape it due to its range. But hey, you are special kind too, you are saying me to platy ground not to fly meanwhile you have 0 exp of flying, i find it total bs when you say you don't need it cause you see problem from ground. Yes sir, w.e. Would been at least even to try. But hey, be that loud voice. I wouldn't even comment on anything if i wouldn't have tried and experience for myself. Awsome to build conv.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So far with ur last posts you have not given any feedback. I wrote about AA, what did i get? Bohoo, show one comment that i replied bohoo. I replied to another person that flying low is to avoid AA cause you cant escape it due to its range. But hey, you are special kind too, you are saying me to platy ground not to fly meanwhile you have 0 exp of flying, i find it total bs when you say you don't need it cause you see problem from ground. Yes sir, w.e. Would been at least even to try. But hey, be that loud voice. I wouldn't even comment on anything if i wouldn't have tried and experience for myself. Awsome to build conv.

The wierd guy failed to answer what is his pc spects. , you think he could answer any other post ? Probably he is playing on a commodore 64 , he dos not know how to play the game , claims he play on the ground and i single squad wiped him and his squad on the ground 3 times ( 12 kills) in one life alone till he rage quited.
  • Trokey66
    9112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The wierd guy failed to answer what is his pc spects. , you think he could answer any other post ? Probably he is playing on a commodore 64 , he dos not know how to play the game , claims he play on the ground and i single squad wiped him and his squad on the ground 3 times ( 12 kills) in one life alone till he rage quited.

Video or didn't happen......
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Sure find it on my channel
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    382 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If AA did not had the current range... flyboys would claim that rockets are perfectly fine i bet they would even claim that "rockets have such a short range"... so what would be the "golden, the right range for AA" regarding the opinions of pilots... 700m? 600m? i bet that the 600m option sounds great but unfortanatly 600m would be far to less with the current AA damage models... pilots could tanks SAA and MAA like before and destroy them without "real" danger... fighters had no problem to tank SAA damage until they where right above to bomb them... the last piece of puzzle is the speed of different planes... i could only determine so far that the p-70 flys at a minimum speed of 50m/s... with 100% exact numbers it could be proven that AA has a huge disadvantage right now... the numbers we have already only shows a tendency to be on the weak side...
    -------
    Did flyboys even realized that AA differs a lil bit on PC and Xbox?
  • Celsi_GER
    edited August 3

Might have really happened (didn't check his channel just because he says so like I didn't post my specs just because he says so like I didn't get in a plane just because he says so.)
    Me and my friends are nothing but average players who only play 3-4 hours a week, we are all grown-ups between 37 and 51 with jobs and a real life.
    A pro player easily wipes us out, we have no ego problems with it, we do not rage quit and I do not even remember him ever being in the opposite team.
    Strange thing that he remembers, even the exact number of kills. Must be somehow in love with me and trying to impress me.
  • Trokey66
    9112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

By the God's no! Don't know what I'll catch.... 🤢
    *yawn*
    Close the thread. Conversation has run its course.

Agreed, I think we're done here.

Mods,

As the TC I give you permission to call in a V1 on this topic and put it out of its misery. Bonus points if you make V1 noises when you lock it.

I would quite possibly pay to hear that!
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    Celsi_GER wrote: »

Might have really happened (didn't check his channel just because he says so like I didn't post my specs just because he says so like I didn't get in a plane just because he says so.)
    Me and my friends are nothing but average players who only play 3-4 hours a week, we are all grown-ups between 37 and 51 with jobs and a real life.
    A pro player easily wipes us out, we have no ego problems with it, we do not rage quit and I do not even remember him ever being in the opposite team.
    Strange thing that he remembers, even the exact number of kills. Must be somehow in love with me and trying to impress me.

Ironically some one play 3-4 hours a week Insist that he is right and he knows every thing ,argue without any Evidence, wants to impose his opinion .
  • Celsi_GER
    I could play 3-4 minutes per week and still easily expose you fairy tales about the Fliegerfaust as exaggerations and lies.
  • Trokey66
    edited August 3
    Celsi_GER wrote: »

Ironically some one play 3-4 hours a week Insist that he is right and he knows every thing ,argue without any Evidence, wants to impose his opinion .

As opposed to someone who plays perhaps to much to be healthy yet does the same?
This discussion has been closed.