Fliegerfaust is not 'OHK' easy mode

1789101113»

Comments

• Man_ILoveFishing
    396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 3
    If AA did not had the current range... flyboys would claim that rockets are perfectly fine i bet they would even claim that "rockets have such a short range"... so what would be the "golden, the right range for AA" regarding the opinions of pilots... 700m? 600m? i bet that the 600m option sounds great but unfortanatly 600m would be far to less with the current AA damage models... pilots could tanks SAA and MAA like before and destroy them without "real" danger... fighters had no problem to tank SAA damage until they where right above to bomb them... the last piece of puzzle is the speed of different planes... i could only determine so far that the p-70 flys at a minimum speed of 50m/s... with 100% exact numbers it could be proven that AA has a huge disadvantage right now... the numbers we have already only shows a tendency to be on the weak side...
    -------
    Did flyboys even realized that AA differs a lil bit on PC and Xbox?
    I also was against rockets, especially when they were bugged btw, saw it as a major flaw, heck i even didn't use them. But can't ofc say nothing about other players. These flyboys that i saw using them couldn't resist plane fights at all. To be honest i found funny how they panic when i get to tail them. And it was really easy to kill tanks with, i knew how bad it was. And actually AA damage is fine for real now. It's really hard to win AA 1v1 if you both go for same time, usually AA wins cause when you get hit by AA and zooming in cockpit actually will not get you anywhere.

I actually don't know difference on console. I mean if you are saying about performing difference, if i'd now sit in AA on console, i would be bad. Also i would be bad in everything, overall. :D But I've had an argument with my coworker about console vs pc gamers, when he showed me gameplay (COD) on console, i actually though it was PC play, but nope, it was console. What i mean, if you dedicate playing on console shooter, i think at this point AA usage wouldn't be any different than pointing crosshair on field and on foot. But for sure i can say, that i really don't know, so at this part i can't say no more, if it's not true, then sorry.

About closing topic, sure go ahead. I have no problem with that, but someone will probably re-open. Gonna have same arguments over and over again. Mostly it gets dirty when people come in and call narrow minded meanwhile one has no exp. It's not about go do that or w.e, but why even bother replying at this point if you have no exp and even willing to try? It literally makes no sense to start quoting someone with only about "i think or have that theory or i'm sure that it's actually..." theory overly and overly again with one fantasy angle of view and you will never have straight full conversation. And at the end players get that "why don't you take a plane" and "here is that golden pilots saying, attitude". Pilots addressed problem and ground declines heavily that it's not, difference is. Pilots are ground too. :D But hear this, no one is forcing you to read and post here.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    I could play 3-4 minutes per week and still easily expose you fairy tales about the Fliegerfaust as exaggerations and lies.

Please do we are all wating for Evidence, not intrested for the bla bla part, that goes to you and all your bla bla friends.
  • Celsi_GER
    866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol, who is "we"? You, Frindly-Fire-4 and the guy who endlessly complains about the Fliegerfaust?
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol, who is "we"? You, Frindly-Fire-4 and the guy who endlessly complains about the Fliegerfaust?

........ wating .....
  • Celsi_GER
    866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 3

........ wating .....

... and you will keep doing so until hell freezes or BF6 is released. I don't jump just because some egomaniac shouts "jump".
  • Frindly-Fire-4

........ wating .....

... and you will keep doing so until hell freezes or BF6 is released. I don't jump just because some egomaniac shouts "jump".

Take your pills Joker.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    Yes, we have. Ever questioned yourself, how did we get to this point, "complain". Everything was fine until you came with your theories and seeking for attention i guess. I might have high ego, but not as high as yours. "Bohoo", tells everything and being denial without considering background of the story. Heck, i even wasted one day making a video for hoping at least some support, instantly denied. And i for sure have escalated things too, I've been wrong, proven wrong and i understood some things wrong, i admit that. But topic was made not for fun and get that pilot vs ground endless war.

I just find it funny anyway when people complain about getting farmed, i complain about not to have decent air game vs air cause of that tool and people say that i shouldn't dogfight at all, not part of the game or cause "i'm not in a field helping ground to capture objectives" and yet people don't want randomly to die, aka le-farm, meanwhile declining uber long AA cannons from spawn. Like people are giving such great advice and feedback, I'm actually in full wtf mode.
  • tempo_rarity
    1365 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 3
    Thank You FF , for being the ONLY counter able to wound  ^ this ^  guy .
    Keep up the good work !

edit : 
    What do I mean?
    I mean you used to be all Luke-Skywalker-Dusts-The-Death-Star with every bombing or strafing run you accomplished .
    It used to be a great big 'WooHoo!' for you , every time .
    Then just as your 'Crazy Mary, Dirty Larry' freedom was in sight , along (lately) comes the 6.6 FF freight train , out of nowhere .
    I mean . . It's still a big 'WooHoo!', but every now and then there's a 'Woo-BANG!' instead .
    For you , this is entirely unacceptable .

Post edited by tempo_rarity on
This discussion has been closed.