Lunge mine not available

HeartAline
6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi, i play on ps4, missed chapter 6. Bazooka and the lmg in the chapter 6 are available to buy but lunge mine and ghilie suits are not in the menues, chapter rewards doesn't exist. What do i do

Comments

• SirSpectacle
    818 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You join the rest of us who don't have it in hoping that it eventually becomes available to unlock for company coin.
  • HeartAline
    Rip. So i'm not alone in this crap
  • GrizzGolf
    1413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I cant get to them also. 
  • CloneTrooperCT
    403 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    its not so useful and powerful
  • HeartAline

Well the ghillie suits are good at least,+support really needed a AT gadget that worked
  • Ayatsuri88
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well it's useful enough to attribute to braggy multikills at least once every tank map and it's far more fun to use than any other infantry weapon in the game.
    Plus it makes less people go recon.
  • Ayatsuri88
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reference to response on the same issue: https://twitter.com/PartWelsh/status/1280867154422874112 
    *crosses fingers* :)
  • HeartAline
    Ayatsuri88 wrote: »
    Reference to response on the same issue:  
    *crosses fingers* :)

Thanks man, that raised my hope, i was waiting for 2 months :neutral:
  • Callisto90
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty sure you can unlock every weapon that was in the chapters rewards through company coin.... most weapons are under 2k company coin i believe.
  • HeartAline
    Callisto90 wrote: »
    Pretty sure you can unlock every weapon that was in the chapters rewards through company coin.... most weapons are under 2k company coin i believe.

For me, bazooka is 8.5k and the lmg are there, but as i said ghilli suits and lunge mine aren't in the menu, like it was a limited edition to the game that cannot be unlocked so it doesn't show you
  • Callisto90
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ghillie i believe is real money.

Lunge should definitely be in your Assualt Explosives for purchase, i've seen a lvl 18 use one.
  • ElliotLH
    9548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 17
    HeartAline wrote: »

For me, bazooka is 8.5k and the lmg are there, but as i said ghilli suits and lunge mine aren't in the menu, like it was a limited edition to the game that cannot be unlocked so it doesn't show you

There's an issue with the lunge mine not unlocking for some people. If you contact EA Help (help.ea.com/en/contact-us) they should unlock it for you.
  • HeartAline
    ElliotLH wrote: »

There's an issue with the lunge mine not unlocking for some people. If you contact EA Help (help.ea.com/en/contact-us) they should unlock it for you.

I contacted 3 times and they redirected me to this forum everytime,
  • HeartAline
    Ghillie i believe is real money.

Lunge should definitely be in your Assualt Explosives for purchase, i've seen a lvl 18 use one.

Some of the new ones yes but the unlockable ones are missing as well as the elite that a lot of people are useing which was given as a level 50 i guess reward during the chapter.
    I guess you are not reading what i'm saying about it not existing, FYI it's like it was never added to the game
  • ElliotLH
    9548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 17
    ElliotLH wrote: »

I contacted 3 times and they redirected me to this forum everytime,

Then you need to ask them firmly, but politely of course, to escalate your case to a higher tier of support. If they still refuse to help tell them you want to register a complaint.

The tier 1 support staff are notorious for mis-directing people here and to EA Answers. You won't get much help on either as they're both predominantly player forums.