RIP BFV

2»

Comments

• Hawkhill_no
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kugel_FIN said:
    it seems they dont care. Servers are full of highpingers, who score behind corners because of lowsy netcode. (content removed by moderator to conform with forum rules & guidelines)

How ingorant you can be? How can u treat playing community like this? 

We all know, how it is going to end. We are not going to pay for BF6. 

It's so right, and so sad
  • OskooI_007
    1305 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 4
    BF1 servers are laggy now too. I think DICE made the servers use less bandwidth because Amazon charges fees for data the servers send, but not for data they receive. That's my theory why the servers are crap now.
  • Kugel_FIN
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    All I want to say is that
    They don't really care about us
  • ElliotLH
    9538 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kugel_FIN wrote: »
    All I want to say is that
    They don't really care about us

*moonwalk*
  • Carbonic
    1930 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    When the OP just bumps the post without adding anything and the next person just says "moonwalk" I think it's safe to assume this thread with the click baity title is dead.
    Locking it.
This discussion has been closed.