BF1 Servers DEAD, revive game by making it FREE!!

Comments

• Ronin9572
    1316 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    PSJackman4 wrote: »
    They should release BF1 for free as one of  those free monthly games for PS+ members. Don't know if there is something similar to that for Xbox and PC, but I feel that it would revive the BF1 PS4 community. 

It's pretty crazy we just got COD MW2 RM for free and it's 4 months old
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1105 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    They should release BF1 for free as one of  those free monthly games for PS+ members. Don't know if there is something similar to that for Xbox and PC, but I feel that it would revive the BF1 PS4 community. 

Great advertising for the next/current CoD. No such thing for BF and giving it away on ps+ would only make EA access a bit less worth it. Although Battlefront 2 was on it quite recently.
  • Ronin9572
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

Great advertising for the next/current CoD. No such thing for BF and giving it away on ps+ would only make EA access a bit less worth it. Although Battlefront 2 was on it quite recently.

True, I had forgotten about EA Access. Ouch...
  • PSJackman4
    316 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 said:

Yeah, I bought MW2RM a couple weeks before it got released for free. Pretty dumb. 
  • Ronin9572
    (Quote)
    Yeah, I bought MW2RM a couple weeks before it got released for free. Pretty dumb. 

That bites, been there before!
  • wsupchris1222444
    963 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    (Quote)

Thats a kick in the balls, F
  • Carbonic
    1946 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Cleaned up the thread. Don't use profanity or talk about cheating on these forums as it's against the forum rules.
  • bleachee
    976 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I reinstalled BF1 about two weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised to see a moderate number of active servers for PS4 and Eastern US. There are typically 8-10 full Conquest servers, 8-10 Operations servers, 2-4 TDM servers, 2-4 servers for the weekly highlighted game mode, and one Shock Ops server that refuses to die. So you have 20-30 full servers at all times, with the peak being the weekend of course.
    I've had a blast playing again. Ops in particular is quite fun now because the players really seem to be more PTFO oriented. I do wish the DLCs were free because playing those maps is much less frequent. But anyway I'm glad to be back. It's still my favorite FPS of all time.
  • Bluemoon2393
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's sad that people aren't playing on this game anymore.

This game is much better than Battlefield V. The maps, guns, soldiers and the feel and gameplay made it one off the most fun games off the Battlefield series.

Battlefield V was a mess. They should have kept most off the Battlefield 1 features like Operations with sectors and Battalion waves with Behemoths that can change the game. Battlefield V just felt like another boring shooter with too much grind.

The only good thing about Battlefield V was the Pacific Front add on which brought some life back and it felt fun running around like a Samurai (Katana pick up).

We need to revive Battlefield 1 with the Add ons free and the game. I never understand why people play on rubbish games like Fortnite and PUGB when they could play classic games that dont disappoint. Even Modern Warfare has got people annoyed and angry about the excessive downloading.

The only shooters I will play is WW1, WW2, Cold War and Modern Day (Like USA/Europe vs China vs Russia etc etc.)
  • DC_E63
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 21
    Ronin9572 said:

I bought it back in March when it was first released. 
  • DC_E63
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also, does anybody else notice that there seems to be much less servers than a few weeks ago?  Particularly on PS4.  Last weekend when I was playing, there weren't even any premium map servers.
  • Ronin9572
    DC_E63 wrote: »
    Also, does anybody else notice that there seems to be much less servers than a few weeks ago?  Particularly on PS4.  Last weekend when I was playing, there weren't even any premium map servers.

Ppl are starting to go back to work and schools are opening. That's why the decrease in servers.
  • Holodoc_Prime
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    2AM European zone and literally there are only four (that's FOUR) live servers - two of them running that Supply Drop trash, one Conquest and one TDM... In the meantime the landing page reports "100+" results...
  • Titan_Awaken
    1304 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    2AM European zone and literally there are only four (that's FOUR) live servers - two of them running that Supply Drop trash, one Conquest and one TDM... In the meantime the landing page reports "100+" results...
    Well it isn't far from the truth.

There are 100+ servers online. The number of active servers with people playing on them is another story.

You should narrow down your server filters to get better results.
  • PackersDK
    900 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Could it be that people are sleeping, perhaps? 
  • Zlobata
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm still wondering wtf is going on with the horses in this game, how come I headshot the guy and I do 13 damage with sniper? Is this some kind of bad joke?
  • Carbonic
    1946 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Zlobata said:
    I'm still wondering wtf is going on with the horses in this game, how come I headshot the guy and I do 13 damage with sniper? Is this some kind of bad joke?
    That's called balance, the horse people need more HP or they would die instantly, be completely useless and pointless to add to the game.
  • PSJackman4
    316 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic said:
    Zlobata said:
    That's called balance, the horse people need more HP or they would die instantly, be completely useless and pointless to add to the game.
    also in the description of the calvary class it says the soldier has armor protection, so it makes sense why it takes a couple more bullets to kill the guy.
  • Bluemoon2393
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think if the game was free including the Battlefield Pass. We would see a massive increase off players on both consoles.

Also I think anyone who purchases Battlefield V should also get the game for free.

I still find Battlefield 1 much better to play on compared to Battlefield V simply because its simple, fast paced and fun especially the operations. Battlefield V is a mess and they should have kept the operations like Battlefield 1.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1391 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    also in the description of the calvary class it says the soldier has armor protection, so it makes sense why it takes a couple more bullets to kill the guy.

The health is fine. It's how quickly both the rider and horse can regen that's the problem. Hit for 90 and then they go around a bush and back at full health. Also, headshots on a moving target like that should do more than 13 damage.