Unplayable llaag all servers after maintenance

Comments

• buckiebull
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Come on Dice that's 2 days now we paid for a service now sort it out!
  • PnPdollars
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    UK player here. playing on Europe servers. All maps, mostly conquest. tried 20+ servers, all have lag and players in chat all reporting lag issues
  • NuttysKunKs
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    *clap* *clap*
  • 19Romulus84
    128 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2020
    Are these servers supposed to be after maintenance? Broken servers that run well is just frivolous and ridiculous. There is an icon all the time - a problem with the server and it is impossible to play because there is lag, the game slows down every few seconds ... you just can't play normally. The problem persists for a day in a row. I hope you know about him and do something with him because you can't play? By the way, PING has also increased, not much, but increased.
  • xCR3ATIVEx
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2020
    This issue still exists, european servers, especially german ones, all modes and all maps (25th September, 16:00 CEST).
    Feels like the server can't handle all the responses.
  • 19Romulus84
    @EA_Atic Today is worse than yesterday on every map in every mode red icon about problems with the server, it is impossible to play. So don't ask if everyone is like that and on all maps because yes, we all have the same problem. I am a player from Poland, I play on German servers and I also have this problem. People in the game are saying the same thing in chat, we all have this problem. This problem affects all players from Europe and probably also from other regions because you have broken well-functioning servers, and probably, as someone wrote, because of the money, you switched to worse and cheaper servers. Keep doing that. Only the most persistent players have already played and now I am wondering if I should join the competition. It is impossible to play after this server maintenance of yours, no one can and be aware of it and best fix it.
  • szrz
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its unplayable - either lag server or aimbots on server or both . This is worst experience in 20 years of Battlefield history. Thre is no cheater or lag free server now.
  • NuttysKunKs
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tried to play some and was pointless.

Joined a BF4 server then a cheater joins and empties it.

Maybe it’s a sign I should be doing something better with my time...
  • IRainer_Wahnsinn
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2020
    Small game modes are working a little better but the rubberbanding in CQ is quite extreme (EU servers / PC).
  • ElliotLH
    9771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2020
    @EA_Atic +1 here unfortunately.

Xbox One X (external SSD if that matters) in the UK (EU servers).

Extreme rubber banding and server warning icons. My ping shown is as normal. It was so bad just now, before I quit and gave up, that smoke grenades weren't even triggering.
  • szrz
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Turn on network graph guys and see: Server tick is 20ms or higher by affected by  lag  servers and I found 2-3 healthy servers and server tick rate is 5 ms or lower. Other parametsrs are normal by healthy and affected servers. no packet loss. Its not networking issue its not enough vCPUs per BF5 VM

Srv Tick 

its on the bottom left on your network performance graph. Indeed seems like they pulled out computing resources from BF5 servers so they can't handle BF5 servers Virtual Machines. In another words they tried to make it cheaper :) 

Question to EA- who do you think is going to buy BF in future?
    Just shut down like Medal of Honor.

• keksivaras7
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Problems here as well. Two red icons (server and whatever the circle with X on top and an arrow) Unplayable.
    Region: EU
    Platform: PS4 Pro
    Gamemode: Conquest (I don't play others)
  • CPU_UK
    1146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2020
    EU servers, terrible rubber-banding, server symbol flicking between amber-red.
  • Ludaeus
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can confirm, EU server rubberbanding bad hit reg and feels like running through tar.
  • EA_Atic
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Hey everyone, 

We have deployed a server fix that should solve the lagg. We are currently monitoring for improvements. 

/Atic 

• iamwiener
    390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Muppets downgraded server capacity. 64p unplayable. 32 ok'ish
  • szrz
    no more fixes please :D just roll back changes to state of 2 days ago
  • MrCamp121
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    szrz wrote: »
    no more fixes please :D just roll back changes to state of 2 days ago

Lol no idea why they did maintenance in the first place. Was fine before they did it
  • 19Romulus84
    @EA_Atic It is better in one respect but worse in another. Now, for example, I play panzersotorm and I left because suddenly the icon of packet loss and jumping PING and the figure moved back 10 meters back. You have something with these servers anyway. The internet works very well for me, so it's still with you, you fixed one error but there is another one, packets are lost and PING jumps and the character is withdrawn. I have 1700 hours in BFV and I swear that it was never so bad in technical terms, and I have been playing from the very beginning. The characters never took me back in the game, but very sporadically, today I can see that it is common. Fix it.