Back to battlefield !

iambarki
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello guys,i was wondering is BF V really worth trying out compared to BF 1 i played bf 1 for a while and just want to know is bf V any better?

Thanks !

Comments

• Lotusninja_Akira
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield V can feel like a chore to play if you aren't excited by more demanding gameplay. Battlefield 1 is on casual end of Battlefield experience while V is exact opposite. I liked V first but lack of co-operation hurts experience so much in that game it becomes no fun because health attrition. I didn't like the visibility issues either where stationary enemies are hard to spot at distance and they blend well in cover.
  • RRedux
    760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BfV is much, MUCH worse than bf1. 

Don't waste money on it.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    performance and gameplay are much worse, let alone the issue that must not be named here....
    if you have 3 friends willing to play with you its an okay game but never more its firmly meh to bad in my rating...
    not even mentioning the entire support or lack there of for the game from DICE and the complete disregard for the franchise....
  • Carbonic
    1965 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Coming to a forum to ask that question is quite brave. You will basically get every answer :open_mouth:
    A thing you can do is buy the game on Origin, then you can play it and if you don't like it enough you can return it within 24 hours after you first launch the game using the Great Game Guarantee like a free trial.
    https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/