Alpha, Beta?

jabborwock
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Battlefield 1 - When was the Alpha testing? Who got to do that and how? How did I miss out on that?
And what about Beta testing is that still available? If so, how would I get in on that?

Comments

• THISaint
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    No date regarding Alpha or a Beta has been given yet. You can enlist as a Battlefield Insider to be the first to hear the news regarding it though.
  • ThePoolshark
    2501 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Game Changer
    THISaint wrote: »
    No date regarding Alpha or a Beta has been given yet. You can enlist as a Battlefield Insider to be the first to hear the news regarding it though.

This. The only word on any of this was "Open Beta later this year" and nothing else
  • XHyperioNX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I am trying to play Pre-Alpha and Beta, and even now if possible. I've played plenty of every battlefield game released. Wish there was a way.