Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

32 man Conquest Servers

-MLA-DOOOLY
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited April 8
All the years I have played the battlefield series I have played in 32p servers. Now there are none. Are we going to see this change at anytime ? It's not that i don't like 64 man i just prefer 32. Also I see they have this option in the server filter, So I am guessing they are going to do this at sometime.

Comments

• CrashCA
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sure, SOON
  • -rTr-Antivanity
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CrashCA wrote: »
    Sure, SOON

Sooner than you think!
  • AWOLCricket
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    32 slot HC IO server would be the bees knees.
  • spaceflaffy
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Make it happen
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe in a year LoL
  • CooolBreeze
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They still haven't thought this out. Let's say you are in a 32 person conquest and the next map is domination which maxes out at 24 players, who gets booted? Well, at least 8 players. Members that pay to run the server? Who knows? Why they ever screwed with the old system is just beyond me. It is almost like they said to themselves what is working right now, okay let's do the exact opposite. If I were in charge at EA and or DICE there would be so many firings. It would be a metaphorical bloodbath for all the flat out incompetence.