Yellow and red boxes

misisipiRivrRat
807 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So the past few days at the very end of a match I've been seeing the red box with the exclamation point in it. The game itself has been fine, and I've been playing with the netgraph on and it doesn't show any problems. Also it isn't happening every match and only at the end, not during. Anybody ?

Comments

• captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It has something to do with how the game ends and shuts down communication to the server. It's why you sometimes see deaths carry over to another round.
  • dcs500
    1406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its a server issue their end.

syvzV.png
  • misisipiRivrRat
    807 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks. Hadn't seen those icons since bf4, now suddenly.
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

They have always shown at the end for me. It show for such a short time, maybe you just never saw them before

• Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FINALLY, the mysterious orange/red symbols are explained. I've always noticed these and wondered about them. Thanks for the clarification
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Those emblems used to plague me in BF4.
  • daveseargeamt
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was getting most of those signs in orange and red, until I replaced my router with a newer one.. since then only the orange server thing appears at the end of a round.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    OG-N2ock wrote: »

They have always shown at the end for me. It show for such a short time, maybe you just never saw them before

^ This

The end of game one is nothing to worry about, just like the high offset that occurs in spawn.
  • tat2jon
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    noticed the symbol during the game... thanks for the info