Dog Tags: When Will I Get Mine

V4NILLABE4R
315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
-- Ok can we please Sticky this to avoid the many, many pointless threads regarding dog tags after Community Missions and Events --

It's pretty simple really. DICE do NOT, I repeat do not issue these tags immediately after the closing date of the Event or Community Mission.
It very often takes days, even weeks for it to appear.

No amount of whingey threads asking for It will change this fact.

EA Support sometimes direct you to post on the forums once you've spoken to them. Futile. DICE will not see your post(s) and no tag will magically appear.

The ANSWER is literally wait it out. If you are 99.9% sure you got the required kills/revives/re-supplies etc, you will 99.9% get your tag in due course.

Please just be patient and moan about grenade spam/snipers/trench darts etc like everyone else!

Yours Sincerely
Everyone on the Forum

Comments

• V4NILLABE4R
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512 a whole bunch of cry threads about the Easter Dog Tag going on! Sure it isn't prudent to Sticky this so people begin to get the message about being patient... ;]