Let's support each other, streamers

DeeShinyGoat
64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
This thread is meant to serve as a platform for streamers to make the community aware of their twitch channel. I shall provide you with my summary - if you're interested - tune in.

I am a professional infantry player since BF3, have given up competitive gaming from BF4 and picked it back up now. Am part of LoD [Legend of Dragoons] - which is ranked as 3rd in the 12v12 CQ rankings. I am streaming daily, schedule can be found on the channel. I will also be covering latest releases of AAA titles, amongst others, to mix it up.

Also, my wife and I will be doing some 2 player streams on and off. I'd appreciate a follow, and good luck to everyone else growing their channel!

My BF1 STATS:

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/shinygoattv

Comments

• BluMadDawg20_20
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • UglyNoah
    1236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Side question not to be taken offensively. I am jealous so I have to ask, how do u make money, how much do You make (roughly) and how do u have enough time?
  • DeeShinyGoat
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @BluMadDawg20_20 - I work in enterprise sales and this is a hobby of mine. I thought that I may as well try to make something of it. Don't get mad, Dawg.

@UglyNoah - I don't make anything as I just started. But there's a lot of content online that paints a good picture on what streamers make. Some of them utilise the platform for publicity and don't actually make much off of it itself and use other revenue streams. Others primarily make money from ads and subscribers.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I'm not a professional but I do stream my rage and anger for people's amusement.

Mad_Bosnian13