Server rented

DeadAgain210
206 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited April 2017
Hello to the people of bf1. I rented this server thinking it would be fun. But unfortunately its a waste of money. I need your help to feel like i wasn't cheated. The server name is called TEAM CLUTCH. Region North America Please help a medic out.
Post edited by DeadAgain210 on

Comments

• CedarOfLebanon
    596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    soon the server start will change to 3x3, it will help you a lot. don't give up
  • CrashCA
    862 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh, and you were cheated
  • DeadAgain210
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Thanks for your support. Not cheated, i suppose. Dissappointed.Server called TEAM CLUTCH region North America
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    let it be a lesson for the future :)
  • ShevermiN
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    if you didn't have 10 friends why did you rent a server ??
  • HonorguyXNL
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another victim has joined us :(
  • DeadAgain210
    10 friends ? I have alot of friends. Thats not the problem, genius. Where should i start? Don't critize me first of all. Second, my friends have real issues besides if the boat going to move, so the guns in the back can strike, instead of a selfish capt. Hogging all the kills raking up kd, while im busting my **** to win a foa fortress.( 1-20 i see a good unselfish capt @ best) If i didn't need help, i Wouldn't come here smart ****. I want to enjoy my gaming, and i cant when my friends are in q. So i rented a server. But cant even use that. Y the **** should i know, it will be so hard to start up? 5 on 5? Really? Thats gaming at its best. You must be trolling me or think that i got my money worth. Either way thanks for your advice. Best yet. @ c.O.D. Shelve
  • DeadAgain210
    P.S lesson for the future? What i just lose money? This is the best advice i get from bf1 community ? I hope your gaming is not like your advice . Thanks for intuitive input. I'm out.
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i am sorry for your loss
    lesson is, to find out all the details about the product, especialy if they ask for money in advance

there is literaly gazilion topics all around the internet about how bf1 Rental Server Program is a colosal failure
  • ShevermiN
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Not trolling just been here since day one. And when DICE launched the RSP if you rented a server and jumped into it you got quickmatch traffic and your server filled in minutes woo hoo. But your friends would have to wait in queue as there were and still are no priority access settings, hell if you left your full server back to the end of the queue for you.

So after a week DICE took quickmatch traffic from rented servers and they were left to fend for them selves. This has been mentioned many times in the forums. The last patch gave the server owner the ability to kick and ban players and that's about all.

And again as I've said many times before you start your server on domination with 10 friends, once the server is full and got about 4 in the queue you then roll it over to conquest and your server takes off.

But once the server is full the only way you can get your friends in is by kicking players to make room, not good for keeping people in your server. And by the angry rant about bad boat drivers I'm sure you'll kick them too and soon your server numbers will fall below 20 and the conquest will stall.

So if you want to play with your friends party up and hit quick join and go to one of the many free servers that are provided, because you clearly are not suited for server rental. Now a may be trolling abit. :)
  • CedarOfLebanon
    596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    quickmatch only works for rented servers with Official settings, if the server is custom the servers wont be placed in quick match
  • StarscreamUK
    6896 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    10 friends ? I have alot of friends. Thats not the problem, genius. Where should i start? Don't critize me first of all. Second, my friends have real issues besides if the boat going to move, so the guns in the back can strike, instead of a selfish capt. Hogging all the kills raking up kd, while im busting my **** to win a foa fortress.( 1-20 i see a good unselfish capt @ best) If i didn't need help, i Wouldn't come here smart ****. I want to enjoy my gaming, and i cant when my friends are in q. So i rented a server. But cant even use that. Y the **** should i know, it will be so hard to start up? 5 on 5? Really? Thats gaming at its best. You must be trolling me or think that i got my money worth. Either way thanks for your advice. Best yet. @ c.O.D. Shelve

you rented a server because the boat didnt move? you'll get the same issue with players not moving the boat on a rented server
  • HonorguyXNL
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OP, apparently you want to go on the agressive tour given your response here and the incredibly random stuff on my profile. (which I deleted)

Nobody here is trolling. If you think that we're joking on how bad RSP is... Well we're not. As @ShevermiN stated, good luck trying to fill a server. You will need 10 people at the very least. QuickMatch traffic is gone more or less and once your server is full you wont be able to get in it yourself apart from waiting in the queue. Yes, even the server admin will have to wait in line. Oh and VIP? Well that agressive joining we had in all the previous BF titles isn't coming back (as far as the latest intel on VIP goes).

We're all dead serious on RSP and it's current state.
  • Axlerod1
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What? If you rent a server you can not get it started? When did this happen? We should make yet another thread about this subject and just ignore reading any of them.

Welcome to the party. You are 7 months late to it.
  • AWOLCricket
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's trash, get a refund.
  • morgs777
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    quickmatch only works for rented servers with Official settings, if the server is custom the servers wont be placed in quick match

I used standard settings and no quickmatch only 1st week of RSP being launched.
    No QM whats so ever for RSP soz to say.
  • DeadAgain210
    Ty for your support.
  • DeadAgain210

you rented a server because the boat didnt move? you'll get the same issue with players not moving the boat on a rented server

• Axlerod1
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    8.5 months since launch and things are not really getting better.
  • P1asma
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I think he was criticizing BF1 and not you. Sounds like there are other issues you need to work on ;)

so is QM still not working for rented servers?