Server rented

2»

Comments

• Jaskaman
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    QM is not working for rented servers even it has been asked in many threads. It could also help people to rent more servers even with these very Limited options what we have now as an admin....
  • DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My friend rented a server recently. He failed to mention it to me. Needless to say it died. He blames me for not making it a 'to go' place. We are not friends anymoe. Thanks Dice.
  • DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    10 friends ? I have alot of friends. Thats not the problem, genius. Where should i start? Don't critize me first of all. Second, my friends have real issues besides if the boat going to move, so the guns in the back can strike, instead of a selfish capt. Hogging all the kills raking up kd, while im busting my **** to win a foa fortress.( 1-20 i see a good unselfish capt @ best) If i didn't need help, i Wouldn't come here smart ****. I want to enjoy my gaming, and i cant when my friends are in q. So i rented a server. But cant even use that. Y the **** should i know, it will be so hard to start up? 5 on 5? Really? Thats gaming at its best. You must be trolling me or think that i got my money worth. Either way thanks for your advice. Best yet. @ c.O.D. Shelve

you rented a server because the boat didnt move? you'll get the same issue with players not moving the boat on a rented server

Figured, if dice couldn't have a voting system in place to move the Behemoth to have everyone on the ship strike, and not just the Capt. I figured if i rented a server and saw this would kick him/her out and explain to them my reason for doing so. Needless to say I stop renting servers.
  • Axlerod1
    1372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Only if you like official servers