Co-pilot assignment problem

ToxicRat50
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited April 2017
So, i've been spending a lot of time in different helicopters in bf4, just to add up for the 10 mins that the assignment requires (i've been avoiding transport helicopters though), but, battlelog doesn't count the time i spend in them. Either if i'm a gunner, pilot, or i'm just sitting there with the repair thingy, nothing works. This is just infuriating as the AS Val is probably one of my favourite guns of all time, not only is this assignement annoying as all hell, this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ happens to me, making my progress slower, or even non-existant. Does somebody know what can possibly fix this or what i'm doing wrong?
Post edited by ToxicRat50 on

Comments

• ToxicRat50
    it's weird that so far 12 people saw this but no one commented
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3914 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I know it has to be either the attack or scout chopper (either passenger or pilot seat, it doesn't matter) for the time to count.

-CB
  • ToxicRat50
    thanks for responding, but in the mean time i actually completed the assignement.