In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Field Gun Etiquette

W00DSYUK
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
It has come to my attention there is a rather ghastly lack of field gun etiquette in play.

Many a time I man the field gun, line up the enemy then. . . . . nothing.
There is no shell in the breach, I mean it's just not cricket chaps.

It's terribly inconvienant and not to mention damn un-British to leave friend or foe in such a pickle.

In the absence of tea making facilities at the field gun the next most gentlemanly thing to do is leave a round in the pipe for the next fellow.

Along with freedom, democracy and law I hope this fair play will also become an export of the British Empire to the world.

Long live the queen.

Comments

• MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    938 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No one cares online about their mates. It's a shame...
  • FIRESTARTER_9999
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Good show!
  • bapman63
    603 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The only time I use a feild gun is on a behemoth, then it kills me. I'm not going back to reload, sorry.
  • Mishkin37
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The only time I use a field gun is when I want scouts to shoot my head off. Works every time!

By the way, that was me who didn't reload the shell. And I left the toilet seat up.
  • diagoro
    946 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Better than clowns who insist on trolling artillary gunners by standing in the way of the cannon, trying to force self inflicted death.
  • Morbidbattlecry
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just wish they would place the field guns in useful places and not an afterthought in the game.
  • Kozer213
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am more upset at the people who grab tanks and then sit back at the edge of the map. Cool bro you have like no deaths but are not helping us.
    That Frontlines game went on for like 45mins because our tanks wouldn't help us push the final objectives.
  • Gforce81
    2104 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Very British post