Premium Trials is now live. We'll be postponing 2XP to a later date, ensuring all players can take advantage of the event.
The Defend the Frontlines Mission rewards will be deployed on August 21st. Thanks for your patience.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Banned?

von_Campenstein
2160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
How can you tell if a player you reported for cheating has been banned?

Comments

• APBT
    658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Stop snitching
  • von_Campenstein
    2160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    If you see them in a game, they've not been banned. If not, who cares?

The people they ruin the game for. Take off that wig, it makes you look smart.
  • von_Campenstein
    APBT wrote: »
    Stop snitching

If they add FF I will, then I'll just TK their ****.
  • APBT
    658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got accused of cheating after killing a guy 5 times in a row defending a flag. I just moved to diffrent corners and blasted him with the slug.

He accused me of using the invisible glitch.
    And it was BS.

Things happen in this game people have no control over is all I'm saying.
  • Syzzix
    3406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got accused of cheating after killing a guy 5 times in a row defending a flag. I just moved to diffrent corners and blasted him with the slug.

And it was BS.

Invisible glitch happens client side all the time on console from what I hear.
    Never seen it myself.
  • APBT
    edited April 20

And it was BS.

Never seen it myself.

I'm starting to think some guys out there are blaming bad respawns on this invisible glitch.

I did notice that after the latest update, that the adjustment from light to dark rooms took awhile to adjust.
    Funny thing is that I turn off auto ASCR on my monitor because it amplified that affect.
  • Syzzix
    3406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

And it was BS.

Never seen it myself.

I'm starting to think some guys out there are blaming bad respawns on this invisible glitch.

I did notice that after the latest update, that the adjustment from light to dark rooms took awhile to adjust.
    Funny thing is that I turn off auto ASCR on my monitor because it amplified that affect.

Well I know that xbox has some massive issues with input lag and some TVs make it worse.
    Most of those people complaining are running 60 inch screens with a low quality budget HDMI cable, which is funny because a good quality one is only $6.
    If they ran on a monitor they wouldnt get those issues but everyone wants to be 1000m away on a couch or a bed while playing on console.
  • von_Campenstein
    These recent ones are people running around Suez in the middle of that inferno doing headshots upon headshots with no visible support from a squad. Unfortunatelly I could not get on his team to document it better but there is a movie of this relatively new player trying out every class there is over the course of the match and quitting right before the end. No doubt fearing his massive amounts of headshots would show in the top 5 looking suspicious.
  • von_Campenstein
    edited April 20
    (REMOVED. IF YOU THINK SOMEONE IS CHEATING, PROPERLY REPORT THEM)
    Disregard my **** play I tend to get put off when there are people like that around. Note that I didn't have the awareness still to go into settings and show all the killfeed, just close to me. If that guy isn't cheating he's one of the best players I've been up against. I have played a lot of matches and I think I can tell by now when someone is good or when someone is enhanced.
  • Ram1c
    3039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 20
    Disregard my **** play I tend to get put off when there are people like that around. Note that I didn't have the awareness still to go into settings and show all the killfeed, just close to me. If that guy isn't cheating he's one of the best players I've been up against. I have played a lot of matches and I think I can tell by now when someone is good or when someone is enhanced.

Your just jealous lol, I don't think your allowed to post that video just FYI.
  • von_Campenstein
    edited April 21
    Ram1c wrote: »

No the jealous defense don't work on me, I'm not feebleminded, I would not post a video of me doing poorly if I had issues. I just don't think it's realistic that he is all over the map constantly with new weapons he isn't familiar with landing headshots all the time on a map like Suez running in the middle of it all. People can have natural good aim sure but he's barely been around long enough to know the map, that usually put a damper on even the best.

I have enough matches now to have a fair grasp of what is a little odd and what is very off. It's been reported.
  • lucidstorm
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 20
    there;'s a team that supposedly handles that, but I guess there is no team (but an extra task assigned when there is nothing to do), at all, would it make sense for a company to hire and pay a team just to check cheaters? no it doesn't make any sense. What would they write in CV? work experience busting cheaters? are you really that naive?

so it's the random ad hoc devs\QA that might or might not check it when schedule is not tight (almost never), and I bet the queue is so long that you might spam it for the rest of your life and nobody's gonna ever read that report. GL. Every day there are hundreds of reports
  • von_Campenstein
    lucidstorm wrote: »
    there;'s a team that supposedly handles that, but I guess there is no team (but an extra task assigned when there is nothing to do), at all, would it make sense for a company to hire and pay a team just to check cheaters? no it doesn't make any sense. What would they write in CV? work experience busting cheaters? are you really that naive?

so it's the random ad hoc devs\QA that might or might not check it when schedule is not tight (almost never), and I bet the queue is so long that you might spam it for the rest of your life and nobody's gonna ever read that report. GL. Every day there are hundreds of reports

So you're saying get my own cheat on?
  • dICEHOUSE
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Morph over to Console. Seems to be a rare thing there.

Couldn't you just track them on battlefieldtracker and if you don't see new stats for a while, well, it's probably for good reason.
  • Ram1c
    3039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

No the jealous defense don't work on me, I'm not feebleminded, I would not post a video of me doing poorly if I had issues. I just don't think it's realistic that he is all over the map constantly with new weapons he isn't familiar with landing headshots all the time on a map like Suez running in the middle of it all. People can have natural good aim sure but he's barely been around long enough to know the map, that usually put a damper on even the best.

I have enough matches now to have a fair grasp of what is a little odd and what is very off. It's been reported.

I was just kidding with you, don't get so offended. Name and shame is against the forum rules a mod is going to close this thread because of your video.
  • HardAimedKid
    9410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I was just kidding with you, don't get so offended. Name and shame is against the forum rules a mod is going to close this thread because of your video.

BRUH! Do you even play BF1? Didn't think so.
  • Scruffy_McGuffy
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well I know that xbox has some massive issues with input lag and some TVs make it worse.
    Most of those people complaining are running 60 inch screens with a low quality budget HDMI cable, which is funny because a good quality one is only $6.
    If they ran on a monitor they wouldnt get those issues but everyone wants to be 1000m away on a couch or a bed while playing on console.
    You actually believe that an HDMI cable can add lag?

All High Speed cables are rated for the same bandwidth... it's not like the cable buffers data in internal RAM to insert lag!
  • Syzzix
    You actually believe that an HDMI cable can add lag?

All High Speed cables are rated for the same bandwidth... it's not like the cable buffers data in internal RAM to insert lag!

Well considering it is a fact that LOW QUALITY ones have issues with data transmission after a little while.
    And no HDMI is actually pretty low on the data transfer speed compared to a dual DVI-D or display port.
    Try gaming at 144+ FPS on an HDMI,, oh wait... You can't it's physically impossible for those cables to do it.
    Who ever told you other wise needs to you know... Actually know what they are talking about.
    Any real tech will tell you HDMI can cause input lag on consoles and will give you sub-optimal performance on the PC.
  • lucidstorm
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    lucidstorm wrote: »

So you're saying get my own cheat on?

there's nothing you can do, and cheating will humiliate you, dont' do that, these cheaters have more experience and you'll get busted day one, you're different person.

admin's alliance, like it has always been, the only problem being badmins that can ban a legit player and pass on wrong information to an alliance team. Or just rely on better AC system (prey they'll improve it). In other words you can rely on people solidarizing and making platoons, so they get to know each other and can recognize a serie of rogue players that don't belong.

btw. I would make a video or screenshot if not on official server and show it to admin, most likely if the proof is convincing he will ban that player, I did that several times. Try to find a server with Internet site, so you can report cheaters to them on forum, this is how it's done.

Officialy there are all teams for everything, a company would never admitt they don't have super efficient QA or CS team.