In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Can't use BF Companion emblems on BF4

FelipeEdu13
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I just wanted to use 40 layers emblems, but I don't know why BF4 PS4 won't sync with BF Compion, just with battlelog.

Comments

• RustedRoot
    1861 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    @StarscreamUK - ^ Someone needs to reign this guy in. He has done nothing but spam multiple topics with negativity and animosity. Sheesh
  • FelipeEdu13
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    @StarscreamUK - ^ Someone needs to reign this guy in. He has done nothing but spam multiple topics with negativity and animosity. Sheesh

Me?
  • RustedRoot
    1861 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    No, I referenced the guy above you. ;)
  • FelipeEdu13
    Anyone?
  • NightBlade17890
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Didn't u read disclaimer on battlefield companion? It's clearly states that u can't use those emblems in bf4 or hard-line. It's for BF1