Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Yeah, your YouTube sniper montage is effing boring....

NUT5ACK
589 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Wow, how many of these are there going to be?
Seen one, seen em all.

Like pictures of others peoples kids, they're only of interest to those that make them.

Comments

• crusher529
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Your Battlefield forum post of you whining is boring. Once you've seen one whine post, you've seen them all.
  • NUT5ACK
    589 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crusher529 wrote: »
    Your Battlefield forum post of you whining is boring. Once you've seen one whine post, you've seen them all.

Not really a whine is it. It's more of an observation.
  • crusher529
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NUT5ACK wrote: »

Sounds like you're whining, bro.
  • SodiumChlorideiy
    3406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You're not wrong.
  • crusher529

You're not wrong.

Thanks. I'm just making an observation.
  • HardAimedKid
    8397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sooooooooo.... Why do you keep watching them? Seems like the easy thing to do would be not watching them and not making a thread about it lol.
  • SodiumChlorideiy
    3406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sooooooooo.... Why do you keep watching them? Seems like the easy thing to do would be not watching them and not making a thread about it lol.

I get them in my recommended videos on youtube personally.
  • HardAimedKid
    8397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I do also. I just don't click them lol
  • SodiumChlorideiy

Doesnt mean its not annoying to get a clog up of them because you were subbed to lvlcap when he had only 6k subs.
  • Ram1c
    2438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Why don't you take this moment to link your uber gnarley martini montage.
  • HardAimedKid
    Ram1c wrote: »

If I knew how to make a montage I'd love to. Lol. It would make so many people on here angry. Just straight abusing AA on people that look like they've never played any FPS before in their life lmao.
  • BaconRebellion
    1253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I dont get montages of anything really where its just the gameplay and music on in the background. At least keep me interested with commentary. Talk about something to keep me interested at least.
  • TEKNOCODE
    4073 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

If I knew how to make a montage I'd love to. Lol. It would make so many people on here angry. Just straight abusing AA on people that look like they've never played any FPS before in their life lmao.

Lol! You should drop that 10+ martini streak from the other day. I shed a single tear whatching that.
  • Ram1c
    2438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

If you know how to engineer a concrete structure with reinforced rebar, you can figure out how to edit a few videos lol. Only one thing left to do, do it.
  • HardAimedKid
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Lol! You should drop that 10+ martini streak from the other day. I shed a single tear whatching that.

Lol man I wish I could go back and not record it and waited til I killed the other 5 guys I killed. I think it would have timed out okay because the beginning of that video had me running up the hill. I was afraid it would cut the good stuff off though
  • TEKNOCODE
    4073 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Lol man I wish I could go back and not record it and waited til I killed the other 5 guys I killed. I think it would have timed out okay because the beginning of that video had me running up the hill. I was afraid it would cut the good stuff off though

I have started hitting record twice and then deleting the one that misses kills. Did you download the phone app yet? Easier to record that way.
  • Gforce81
    1582 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Great weather we have today.

P.S. Its an even greater day in Colorado
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!