Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

banned for high hs kd % help

Jok3rDooD
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
hi all , I let a friend of mine kill me a few time with pistol for unlocking something,he was banned from vdsk to start with for high h/s % on rex pistol.but now he is getting banned from other servers . im guessing they are updating there ban list and he is getting added as suspected cheat.is there anything that can be done to stop this , he doesn't cheat ?

think its metabans.com

Comments

• RustedRoot
    1559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Coming here and admitting you boosted in game is not the wisest move.

Reported.
  • BigF33t_13
    3926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Boosting = ban in most servers. It's against the rules in most servers, and against the games ToS. Even if it's to unlock a weapon. There's really nothing that can be done. It would depend on if it's a 3rd party ban, or just an individual server ban.
  • Loqtrall
    6331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    These kinds of threads are always good.
  • pinchylillobster
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    These kinds of threads are always good.

I do sometimes wish the mods would not lock threads where someone names and shames themselves.

It's quite enjoyable.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    1949 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    Thread locked.

Boosting is against the Terms of Service that you agreed upon.

-CB

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!