When is Hellriegel getting nerfed?

EnkerZan
13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
This gun is stupid powerful and the vast majority of Assault players know this and abuse it. If no one is using a Hellriegel, they are packing a shotgun, probably an A10 Hunter. Damage needs to get toned down, right now it makes most of the LMGs look bad since I can drop people with just 5-7 rounds to a limb from a 60 round mag.

Comments

• EnkerZan
    Move along nothing to see here.

Beat it n00b.
    Halfa-Cree wrote: »
    nerfed? you know it's getting a scoped 120 round, bipod variant right

I can taste the tears

Better nerf the damage then, or it will be Battlefield 1: Hellriegel edition.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1590 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    EnkerZan wrote: »

Beat it n00b.
    Halfa-Cree wrote: »
    nerfed? you know it's getting a scoped 120 round, bipod variant right

I can taste the tears

Better nerf the damage then, or it will be Battlefield 1: Hellriegel edition.

it's basically an lmg now, wheel my 60 round BAR
  • blindsniper63
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EnkerZan wrote: »

Beat it noob

Your 5 months to late , this is necro.
  • EnkerZan
    Your 5 months to late , this is necro.

You're*

And no moron, the only thing they have ever changed with the Hellriegel is the recoil and add some overheat. They have yet to tone the damage down. A 9×23mm Steyr should not be punching like a 7.62x51mm NATO, it's BS.
  • Tullzter
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    it's just a game fellas
  • PackersDK
    299 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 21
    And if they are not using a Hellriegel or a shotgun they are using an Automatico, I'm constantly getting killed by it! So actually the weapon usage in the assault class is pretty even spread out over weapons.

Are some better than others, definitely! Will people just change to the next best thing if you nerf guns? Probably! Will you be here to call for a nerf on that new "op" gun? Let's wait and see, my guess is yes.

Edit; I'm honestly not kidding about Automatico, it's everywhere, and on some maps shotguns dominate (Argonne).
  • blindsniper63
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What's your problem ( and don't call people out as it's against TOS rules) the Automatico rips it a new one , loads of medic guns out shoot it above medium range and it is useless at long range, the only thing it's really good for is players jumping out of vehicles and you have the opportunity to kill up to 3 players .If you're dying a lot by it change weapon or tactics.I get shot loads of times by shotguns but i have never asked for a nerf or fired one in anger and there are plenty of players on this forum who will back me up on this so calm down and don't call people names as it's not nice ok.
  • EnkerZan
    PackersDK wrote: »
    And if they are not using a Hellriegel or a shotgun they are using an Automatico, I'm constantly getting killed by it! So actually the weapon usage in the assault class is pretty even spread out over weapons.

Are some better than others, definitely! Will people just change to the next best thing if you nerf guns? Probably! Will you be here to call for a nerf on that new "op" gun? Let's wait and see, my guess is yes.

Probably not. I don't see Automatico all that much, and it isn't OP at all. I've used that thing a lot and it has more weaknesses than strengths. The Hellriegel on the other hand is just stupid powerful, and that is why so many people are using it. More and more people have wised up to getting it as fast as possible to win which makes any gun almost pointless to use, guns with that kind of power need to be nerfed, this is one of them.
  • EnkerZan
    What's your problem ( and don't call people out as it's against TOS rules) the Automatico rips it a new one , loads of medic guns out shoot it above medium range and it is useless at long range, the only thing it's really good for is players jumping out of vehicles and you have the opportunity to kill up to 3 players .If you're dying a lot by it change weapon or tactics.I get shot loads of times by shotguns but i have never asked for a nerf or fired one in anger and there are plenty of players on this forum who will back me up on this so calm down and don't call people names as it's not nice ok.

What's my problem? To me, you're a damn forum troll. You always go around and say everything is perfectly fine when stuff isn't and tell people they cry too much and that they suck in some form or another. I've been reading your posts for months and you are full of it. So if you want me to be nicer to you, stop posting that BS from above and also stop spreading misinformation. Hellriegel is not useless at long range, I can nail people from ranges it shouldn't be able to hit, and vice versa. And the only time Automatico ever beats a Hellriegel is if it hits first, any other time you will lose because of the damage output from that thing. If anyone backs you up on that, then they are abusing it like everyone else. I don't complain about anything unless it is a serious problem, and this gun has been problem for months.

• fisknyllet17
    1079 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PackersDK wrote: »

Edit; I'm honestly not kidding about Automatico, it's everywhere, and on some maps shotguns dominate (Argonne).
    The Hellriegel accounts for over 40% of the assault class kills. I wouldn't say it's "even spread". I'm not confusing over use with something being op. There must a reason as to why it's used so much. Probably because it outshines the alternatives.
  • blindsniper63
    Thank you fame at last ! @LOLGotYerTags you must have missed me as i'm a terrible Troll lol lol lol lol. Rushkoff comes to mind lol.
  • sfreeman73
    706 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don't be daft that thing will never be nerfed more that it already has been the reason being tpo many players play as assault and use it so who are the devs going to listen to the 25% of players who don't use it or the 75% that use and know its op but pretend it's not and then moan and grown about a rifle being uber op despite it only being able to fire 20 rounds a week just because they got one banged by a player on a hill that one time
  • blindsniper63
    sfreeman73 wrote: »
    Don't be daft that thing will never be nerfed more that it already has been the reason being tpo many players play as assault and use it so who are the devs going to listen to the 25% of players who don't use it or the 75% that use and know its op but pretend it's not and then moan and grown about a rifle being uber op despite it only being able to fire 20 rounds a week just because they got one banged by a player on a hill that one time

@sfreeman73 hey m8 i did post you that vid of chasing you down that hill in my French tank as in your words you were making (JIGGY IN A PILE OF HAY) any one of 16 soldiers and you chose me lol.
  • bmatazz
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Who cares. I get killed a lot by all guns so can we nerf all guns but not mine.
  • PackersDK
    299 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The Hellriegel accounts for over 40% of the assault class kills. I wouldn't say it's "even spread". I'm not confusing over use with something being op. There must a reason as to why it's used so much. Probably because it outshines the alternatives.

I trust you've checked the stats, and stand corrected, though I was only talking about how I experience it vis-a-vis my own deaths. BUT considering 60% of the alternatives in the assault class are shotguns, not SMGs, I'm not surprised by your 40%.
  • fisknyllet17
    1079 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    The way I see it, the Assault class is mostly at a disadvantage, so they need these weapons. OK, I know you're sitting there saying "Disadvantaged, what is this guy smoking?". But think about these.
    #1- they are disadvantage at how they can score. They don't have medkit/packs, syringe, ammo crate, flares, etc. You know, the things that other classes have that let them have "passive" scoring.
    #2- they are disadvantage at range. Most maps have wide spaces between the points. The Assaults are at a disadvantage as they cross that space.
    So to make up for those disadvantages, they have weapons that are BRUTAL at close range. The way for them to score is to kill, and kill fast & efficient. They have to kill more in order to score as well as other classes. So their score is primarily based on PTFO and killing as many baddies that are near the objective as possible.
    I see no fault with the logic. It does not go against what I'm saying though. People use the Hellriegel simply because it IS the best option to use because it one can do well both in medium and close range. The other assault weapons are only useful at close range apart from the r-rolles but that weapon is still inferior to the hellriegel...I think.
  • Decikraytor_6
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol the hellregial already has low damage it kills in 5 bullets minimum no headshots it just has a 650 rpm higher then the BAR