Weekly Debrief

: Special Raiders (SRDS) - Recruiting Again (Europe) (18+) (Mic Required)

«13456713
vasilisdim1
358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 2018
7BmCGcc.png



"Win, Lose or Tie. Raiders Till I Die"

You got bored playing alone? Not having squad mates that you can count on them? Not getting revived and resupplied? You like playing serious but having fun aswell? You like competitive gameplay, participating on tournaments and scrims against other platoons?

The answer is simple: JOIN SPECIAL RAIDERS

The winners of 2 tournaments so far, Tier One Gaming Live EU CQ Season 1 Championship and BMF Frontlines Season 1

We are friendly, experienced and mature players who love the game and know the way it should be played.


Parties running up every day, since early it the morning till late at night. We know how to wreck a server and be on top of the leaderboard every single time.

We like competitive gameplay against other platoons. We are participating on tournaments and getting the best experience this game has to offer.
We got a group chat on ps4, designed only for Special Raiders, where the whole family is there and playing together, side by side.



The rules are simple, on how to be part of the community:
  • You need to have a mic. After all this game is all about communication with your squad
  • You need to be 18+
  • You need to be 100+ level
  • Your SPM must be 1300+
  • You need to represent all the time the Special Raiders
  • You have to play your class the way it should be played
  • You need to be experienced, only 80+ level allowed
  • You have to play the objective
  • You have to be respectful with all the other members ( Any kind of racism don't belong here)
The majority of us, are from Europe playing on appropriate GMT, but we also got some U.S. East players

If this sounds like to place you want to be message us on PSN

vasilisdim (General)
or
issyac99 (Colonel)
or
Hady_Ahmed (Colonel)
or
e_blaauw10 (Colonel)
or
Thopi96 (Colonel)

NOTICE:We accepting only, players who are messaging us first and then they can be on the platoon. Our goal is to reach an active 100 player platoon, where everyone knows everyone. To achieve this we ask that our new applicants message one of us first on PSN so we know who's joining our team and so we can add you to the group chat also.


You already made our Battlefield 1 experience even better, hope we can make your's better as well. Thank you for your support, let's make it even greater




Post edited by vasilisdim1 on

Comments

  • OlympusXCV
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Do I need to be in a certain skill level or any In actual game level to be able to join ?
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PayneMaxxx wrote: »
    Do I need to be in a certain skill level or any In actual game level to be able to join ?

    No man everyone is welcome. All u need is to understand the rules of this platoon. :)
  • aortak7k
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I join this squad for a while now. I think I should write it down what I feel so far.

    I really like this squad. I really do. They are very friendly and all are PTFO players. They can also have fun and giggles.

    Most of them are living in Europe. It was a challenge for me because of Time-zone (I live in east coast of U.S), but we can get around during the weekend and more people from the U.S join this squad as well.

    We are all welcome players around the globe(especially U.S, Asia and Oceania players). The more people we have, the less Time-Zone issue we have to deal with when we're online.


    Plus we are the platoon appreciate diversity. Maybe you have some tactics that we don't know. Maybe you're just new to the game and want to learn how to play better by PTFO-ing. This is a big family in BF1 world. At the end of the day, we want to give better gaming experience to whom in our side.
  • TheAlphaFest
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Been playing with these guys for a few months now! Thing is with Me, I work a lot so can't make it online as much as the others, but when I do get to play for a few hours, it's like I've never been away. No questions or anything, just simply "Lets Play."

    It's usually about fun and having a good time, but we still try to play tactically. Definitely worth joining the Raiders, you'll feel right at home when I'm the Battlefield.
  • ps4ramas
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, I've only been on the team for 2 days but I can say that I was treated very well. The players are very friendly.
    For those looking for a platoon I can say that "SPECIAL RAIDERS" is perfect because you will find a brotherhood with good experiences and good skills to improve your game.
    You'll taste the taste of victory!!!!!!

    Welcome (...) See you in the batlefield!!!!! :)

    Ramas
  • dvdche
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I joined this platoon recently, with my friend ps4ramas. The players are very friendly and mature and also play tactically which provides an excellent gameplay environment.
    I highly recommend you to join this platoon, you'll have a great time with my mates and a better experience overall.

    Hoping to see you battling on our side.

    Cheers!
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    aortak7k wrote: »
    I join this squad for a while now. I think I should write it down what I feel so far.

    I really like this squad. I really do. They are very friendly and all are PTFO players. They can also have fun and giggles.

    Most of them are living in Europe. It was a challenge for me because of Time-zone (I live in east coast of U.S), but we can get around during the weekend and more people from the U.S join this squad as well.

    We are all welcome players around the globe(especially U.S, Asia and Oceania players). The more people we have, the less Time-Zone issue we have to deal with when we're online.


    Plus we are the platoon appreciate diversity. Maybe you have some tactics that we don't know. Maybe you're just new to the game and want to learn how to play better by PTFO-ing. This is a big family in BF1 world. At the end of the day, we want to give better gaming experience to whom in our side.

    Thank you richard for writing a whole essay about your experience with us. Glad to have you in our platoon and giving us feedback on how you feel. :)
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Been playing with these guys for a few months now! Thing is with Me, I work a lot so can't make it online as much as the others, but when I do get to play for a few hours, it's like I've never been away. No questions or anything, just simply "Lets Play."

    It's usually about fun and having a good time, but we still try to play tactically. Definitely worth joining the Raiders, you'll feel right at home when I'm the Battlefield.

    Alpha we all had social life and Battlefield come second. But it's a good thing that we got daily players everytime playing bf1, keeping the community alive.
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ps4ramas wrote: »
    Well, I've only been on the team for 2 days but I can say that I was treated very well. The players are very friendly.
    For those looking for a platoon I can say that "SPECIAL RAIDERS" is perfect because you will find a brotherhood with good experiences and good skills to improve your game.
    You'll taste the taste of victory!!!!!!

    Welcome (...) See you in the batlefield!!!!! :)

    Ramas

    As i said Ramas you are a legend bro :)
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dvdche wrote: »
    I joined this platoon recently, with my friend ps4ramas. The players are very friendly and mature and also play tactically which provides an excellent gameplay environment.
    I highly recommend you to join this platoon, you'll have a great time with my mates and a better experience overall.

    Hoping to see you battling on our side.

    Cheers!

    Thank you for your feedback and the support dvdche. Nice having you with us.
  • Petedawg508
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dvdche wrote: »
    I joined this platoon recently, with my friend ps4ramas. The players are very friendly and mature and also play tactically which provides an excellent gameplay environment.
    I highly recommend you to join this platoon, you'll have a great time with my mates and a better experience overall.

    Hoping to see you battling on our side.

    Cheers!

    Thank you for your feedback and the support dvdche. Nice having you with us.
    you get my pm?
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dvdche wrote: »
    I joined this platoon recently, with my friend ps4ramas. The players are very friendly and mature and also play tactically which provides an excellent gameplay environment.
    I highly recommend you to join this platoon, you'll have a great time with my mates and a better experience overall.

    Hoping to see you battling on our side.

    Cheers!

    Thank you for your feedback and the support dvdche. Nice having you with us.
    you get my pm?

    No man, send me on vasilisdim :)
  • Petedawg508
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    resending now....
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    resending now....

    Let me discuss it with the others.
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BUMP!!
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Invites are out. Already we got 40 players on SRDS!!!
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Almost there for the 50 people. Request is going more and more limited. Apply now :)
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We reached 50 platoon members. Join us and help us get 60 :)
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We are at 62, we were on 50 but in 2 days we are 62 platoon players. Thank you for ur support guys.
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Almost there for the 70s, join now the applications are going limited.
Sign In or Register to comment.