: Special Raiders (SRDS) - Recruiting Again (Europe) (18+) (Mic Required)

Comments

• vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We reached again in 5 days 100 members. We are going to open up again 10 slots for whoever wants to be part of the community. Estimated time until applications are going to closed: Late July.
  • Petedawg508
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    are you guys available to scrim?
    PM me to discuss!
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DAILY BUMP!
  • EzioAuditoreO0
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still spots left? I play the objective and I always finish in top 10.
  • vasilisdim1
    Still spots left? I play the objective and I always finish in top 10.

Hello, message me on psn: vasilisdim. We need some information first :)
  • StinkyDryKush
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Added the main dude, my name is StinkinBoneDry level 88 with a 2.4KD. Best about ;)
  • R0BB4L0U
    170 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Added the main dude, my name is StinkinBoneDry level 88 with a 2.4KD. Best about ;)

Hey Stinky, if you have a mic and a teamplayer, send pm on psn: vasilisdim
  • vasilisdim1
    Bump!
  • Macimillian1826
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Have applied to the platoon and would love to play with you guys. I have been looking for an active and milsim type of platoon for awhile.
  • vasilisdim1
    Have applied to the platoon and would love to play with you guys. I have been looking for an active and milsim type of platoon for awhile.

Message me on vasilisdim man :)
  • R0BB4L0U
    170 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Message me on vasilisdim man :)

Name rings a bell. Did you play 1 or 2 matches today with us for a while? Anyways, send vasilisdim a pm and he'll hook ya up.
  • vasilisdim1
    daily bump
  • vasilisdim1
    BUMP!
  • vasilisdim1
    Daily bump
  • vasilisdim1
    BUMP!
  • daansikkema
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ehm. I'm incredibly active, have a mic etc. only problem. I'm 15. Can you give me a chance?
  • R0BB4L0U
    Hi daansikkema (klinkt behoorlijk Nederlands ;) ), as long as you act "normal" it's okay. Ofcourse we all curse from time to time, but no ranting, screaming, etc.
    Send a PM or friend request on PSN to vasilisdim and join a couple of matches with our platoon this evening/weekend.
  • daansikkema
    Thank you (en ja ik ben Nederlands)
  • vasilisdim1

Send a message to me man. We can figure it out. If you behave like a normal person and not shouting, screaming for whatever comes in your mind then its all good :)
  • daansikkema

Send a message to me man. We can figure it out. If you behave like a normal person and not shouting, screaming for whatever comes in your mind then its all good :)
    Alright! Thanks.