Snipers! snipers everywhere!

red_john_connor
23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Why there is no "no sniper" servers?

pls post here if you dont like campers too

if i gather enough feedback ill buy server and make it "no campers" and will be the first
and probably the only server without snipers

Comments

• Semih-kun
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I know it's boring. Everytime I try to destroy a vehicle, I'm getting killed by a sniper. But I'm looking this issue as sniper guy is a camper, alright. He is enjoying by camping for hours and killing people. Do not let him enjoy, be a sniper and give him a headshot. Do not let him play as sniper again :) Every shot you give him will make him mad, knowing this makes me relax.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why there is no "no sniper" servers?

pls post here if you dont like campers too

if i gather enough feedback ill buy server and make it "no campers" and will be the first
    and probably the only server without snipers

Ahhh you don't like campers, for a second i thought you hated snipers.

Might wanna change the topic title
  • Anarchhyyyyy
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is ww1 game i really dunno there is so much sniper arround in ww1. i wish they take scope from scout class :smiley: then i enjoy my iron sight more xD
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is ww1 game i really dunno there is so much sniper arround in ww1. i wish they take scope from scout class :smiley: then i enjoy my iron sight more xD

Yes lets criple everything except your weapons... you might start doing better then...
  • Anarchhyyyyy
    IllIllIII wrote: »

Yes lets criple everything except your weapons... you might start doing better then...

Snipers not bother me at all i play sniper to. i just dont think there is so much sniper in ww1. But its a game its not had to be realistic. And there is one thing about snipers they screwing game balance. specially map like fao. . . Everyone sniping nobody capturing obhectives... really annoying
  • IllIllIII

Snipers not bother me at all i play sniper to. i just dont think there is so much sniper in ww1. But its a game its not had to be realistic. And there is one thing about snipers they screwing game balance. specially map like fao. . . Everyone sniping nobody capturing obhectives... really annoying

But they don't bother you.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Give the camping sniper the ultimate gift, the medic syringe then a spot of tea....
  • Anarchhyyyyy

hell yeah they do cos they have non-skill campers with that stupit shield lol
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    There is a no snipers frontline server in the EU that's very popular
    Post edited by D5RAT on
  • IllIllIII

hell yeah they do cos they have non-skill campers with that stupit shield lol

They are rare... the ones with the shield.
    And those hillhumpers are the same campers with the shotty in a corner or the tankers in the hills....

Dont call them snipers, call them campers.
  • NamelessForNow
    1459 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017

There were in fact a good bit of snipers in ww1. Mussolini was a sniper. One of the favorite thing for American snipers to do was shoot the spike off the German helmets in the trenches. Those helmets were fazed out towards the end of the war because of that.
  • red_john_connor
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    ok! done i rented a server
    only for 1 day for now to see how it works

name of server:

nr1 abs no snipers

pls join to check it out!!!

is there any place i can promote my server??

• IllIllIII
    ok! done i rented a server
    only for 1 day for now to see how it works

name of server:

nr1 abs no snipers

pls join to check it out!!!

is there any place i can promote my server??

If the real men (snipers) are not alowed then nevermind :D
  • kickmyjiminy
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I miss playing on servers that had a limit to how many snipers a team could have. Lost so many matches because 1/3 of the team snipes and won't play the objective. On the other hand, it is gratifying running up behind sniper laden teams and finishing 3 or 4 at a time.