Not Playing the game.

gordonmrln
17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hi everyone, I just want to ask a couple of questions and I hope that somebody might come back with so helpfull advice. I don't know if its just me or not, but does anybody else get totally pissed off with players starting a game, and then within 5/10 mins, they decide to pull out. And like sheep it seems to cause a follow on. Making the game become very one sided. And what started out to look like a good game. ends up being spoilt and going down the pan. For me this is very frustrating and I think it's unfair on those of us that want a good game. I hope that the game creators might look at trying to stop this for those of us who want to play a good game. If players can lock up their group, then I think that once you start the game you should be locked in till it's concluded. And if you think that this would be unfair if you didn't really want to play, then all you have to do is nothing and you will be taken out for lack of activity. This would allow you to leave of fair ground. If anyone has any other suggestions to stop this very annoying game spoiling act the please put forward your put forward your suggestions.
My second question I have is regarding those special bullets that bend around corners and can go through walls. I am confused about these bullets that I have named them the " JFK Bullets" those of you who have seen the film with Kevin Costner in will know exactly what I am saying about these special bullets. It seem that these guided bullets can seek you out no matter how covert you try to get. They will hit you and zapp your life right down and some even kill you. I would like to purchase a case of these special bullets. As again it makes the game frustrating when you thought and hoped that we all are playing on an equal playing field. I know that as you progress through the game that you become a better player and pick up more skills, And your weapons improve with their star rating. This I understand and we all accept this as its part of the progress going through the game and we all go through this process. But when you start to throw in those magic bullets that seek you out no matter what it just spoils the game and you get frustrated and either try a different game mode, or just switch off completely. Which when you've forked out £40+ for a game that you bought for the whole word war 1 experience, and the top rating that the game has picked up. Plus the recommendations that come with the game, no matter where you buy it from. Means that you think you are buying a great game, but these glitches put a bit of a spanner in the works. So if you like me are getting a little bit cheesed off with these issues then let me know and tell me what you think might be the way forward. As always I thank you for any help and advice that is given. (Thank You)

Comments

• thekiller199365
    3866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This section is for battlelog.

Here is the bf1 section:
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-1-general-chat
  • gordonmrln
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi fellow member, I'm not sure what the point of your message is, if you think I have placed my message in the wrong section then I am sorry. I thought I was placing it in the section where if you had a problem or bug in the game then you listed it and hoped that somebody would tell you if it is a fault and if there is some way of getting it looked at. I understand that the first part of my message is more about player behaviour than a glitch or bug, but the second part for me is a problem and a bug, well it bugs me that these "Seeker Bullets" can hit you behind solid objects like walls extra. So if this isn't a bug or a fault then can you please tell me what it is. And While I am putting my point forward I have another issue for some reason whatever soldier I use and wherever I am the soldier keeps telling people "Get out, Get out of the vehicle now" and he keeps repeating this endlessly throughout the game I'm playing. Now this is very annoying and I do wish it would stop so is this a fault/bug and can you please tell me how to get it stopped please. I'm sorry if this message is in the wrong place , Thank you.
  • thekiller199365
    3866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is the battle log bugs and issue section of the forums. Battlefield 1 doesn't use battlelog.

If you're reporting an issue the devs will check it Here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/Battlefield-1-Bugs-&-Issues
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14431 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    ^ as above.

/Thread

This discussion has been closed.