Curious about Milsim Rules

maxp008
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited April 2017
Hey guys,

No too long ago I joined a Milsim called 1MD (1st Marine Division) and after a conflict we apparently got 'Blacklisted'.
The conflict was about the rules said Milsims have to follow in order to encourage (or enforce) realism into the game.
Whilst I got the rules in a separate chat from battlelog, I would still like to know what other Milsims have as rules.

And yes, even tough this is a serious question, feel free to bash. I'm just curious.

Comments

• ThatGuyGoo88
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ask for the TRASR document, that's the general "rulebook" everyone goes by. If you ask some of the guys on Twitter or maybe 1FR they'll send it to you. Good luck.

1RB CO
    LtCol G
  • iceking89
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    is the fn 5.7 allowed in army infantry?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9100 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    @iceking89
    Please do not necro threads ( this thread is a year old )
This discussion has been closed.