Do you ever feel too unlucky while playing?

NorthpawX
117 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited July 2016
State why you feel so unlucky while playing this game - me first. I'm the one getting picked off out of a whole group of 10 players running up the stairs, By a sniper rifle. Why me? Every. Time.

Comments

• Scumbag_of_Space
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited July 2016
    Probably how unlucky I am with the people on my team. Most of the time they seem to struggle with the simplest of tasks. To many of them just want to snipe from the corner of the Milky Way and don't contribute to the team. Others get more kills on their own guys than the enemy. I'd like to think that the enemy team suffers the same way but I doubt it.
  • NorthpawX
    Good to know I'm not the only one on the "bad team" type thing. Sometimes some idiot just gets inside a tank and doesn't even drive it. This game tends to make me punch my refrigerator right beside my computer, just because of these types of people.
  • Scumbag_of_Space
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    For me the worst team mate is one who jumps in the gunner seat of my vehicle and just randomly sprays the machine gun at the road/building/sky in front of us. It is the most infuriating thing ever to me. Distracting for me, means the gunner isn't looking out for Jihadi C4 enemies, paints our location on the mini-map, and lets everyone in earshot know you're coming and to prepare. Same goes for when they shoot at some jet or helicopter so far away that they can barely see it.
  • NorthpawX
    when they shoot at some jet or helicopter so far away that they can barely see it.

I Hate those teammates. They're firing at it thinking they can shoot it down, but what they're really doing is putting us in the minimap of the enemies. This is just about what gets me killed every time I get into an MBT

• Scumbag_of_Space
    when they shoot at some jet or helicopter so far away that they can barely see it.

I Hate those teammates. They're firing at it thinking they can shoot it down, but what they're really doing is putting us in the minimap of the enemies. This is just about what gets me killed every time I get into an MBT

Normally I just stop dead and tell them to get out. Refuse to move until they do but it's still frustrating. A system for forcing other players out your vehicle would be cool but undoubtedly it would be abused and wouldn't last long at all.
  • FF_smart27
    1998 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Every time I die I see the guy who shot me getting killed himself just a split second later.
    I mean, wtf team? Could you please start shooting a second earlier?
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    you mean like running around a corner of a building to a tank turret in your face and getting your head blown off,lol.
  • spitfiresiemion
    510 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not really... I generally blame my own mistakes, bravado or lack or awareness for my screw-ups.
  • Dark_Dragon279
    637 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    when you run in a room kill an enemy and realized you killed him to late and are now stuck in a claymore... team mates who see an engineer flanking a tank to take it out and everyone follows him giving away his flank...spawn on a squad mate and get instantly gunned down before I can react...just cap a position and an attack heli comes and says hi a split second later... get revived when it is perfectly safe at 20% and get hit by a stray bullet... go to flank hoping your team is handling the enemy team to realize you just ran right into the entire team....yeah I'm one unlucky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯...
  • defender465
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    yup this happens to me sometimes. Usually if I have a string of bad luck i'll just say something racist in the chat (tends to calm me down idk why) and then leave.
  • KaaDaver
    575 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Every time I die I see the guy who shot me getting killed himself just a split second later.
    I mean, wtf team? Could you please start shooting a second earlier?

This, except most of the time the enemy is dead before my death cam swings round to them.
  • diagoro
    1593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bad luck can usually be summed up as bad situational awareness, or game glitches. Like OP getting sniped while in a group. But there are times it does feel unlucky, like checking around and all is quiet, but you turn the corner into the barrel of a tank and insta death. Or getting killed by the falling wreckage of a plane/heli....
  • Scumbag_of_Space
    diagoro wrote: »
    Bad luck can usually be summed up as bad situational awareness, or game glitches. Like OP getting sniped while in a group. But there are times it does feel unlucky, like checking around and all is quiet, but you turn the corner into the barrel of a tank and insta death. Or getting killed by the falling wreckage of a plane/heli....

Yeah, I feel like being killed by aircraft wreckage can't really be attributed to anything else.

Makes me think about all the times when I've felt lucky rather than unlucky though. That one in a million rocket launcher shot that takes a helicopter out from miles away and such.
  • pinchylillobster
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    I am 100% sure that I am magnet for claymores. If there's a claymore on the map, I am guaranteed to step on it and die.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    No, actually, I seem to have a lot of fun when I play and just roll with the punches if things don't go my teams way.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Do you guys ever have those stretches where you feel like you are the most unluckiest BF player in the server?

Every stray bullet hits you. Every stray vehicle runs into you. Every AA missile somehow finds you even though there are several other air vehicles in the air, etc.

Lol i hate those stretches. Normally have to take a break. Kind of feels like resetting your luck
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Everytime I get killed more than once in a round.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Everytime I get killed more than once in a round.

Lmao, we call that,, and 1, hahaha
  • ugdpy
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Not really... I generally blame my own mistakes, bravado or lack or awareness for my screw-ups.

• diagoro
    1593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Was thinking, about the only regular instance I feel unlucky is spawning. The game used to give a better warning about spawning into trouble, but now only inhibits when there is gunfire. But far too often I'll spawn on a squad mate, only to die instantly. But even worse, spawning on a flag, to find I'm instantly dead. Have been on the other end, and have had opposition players materialize right in front of me. Spawning on my squad carries risk, but you think the Dice could have worked out the later example by now.