Weekly BF

YouTubers need to stop crying...

Comments

• OLr4M
    33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    People still stream this game..? Like no one relevant still streams this game besides Westie.. who is obviously under EA payroll to make BF1 still look good. I miss the old days when devs would actually try to get things right the first time around. Little patches here and there. BF1 is so different now compared to Day 1. Their dev team just enjoys wrapping bandages around problems than actually fixing the problem. ex. The UI has been nothing but a bandaged project. They have done nothing to address the quit game after end of match. Their bandage = adding a loading screen.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OLr4M wrote: »
    People still stream this game..? Like no one relevant still streams this game besides Westie.. who is obviously under EA payroll to make BF1 still look good. I miss the old days when devs would actually try to get things right the first time around. Little patches here and there. BF1 is so different now compared to Day 1. Their dev team just enjoys wrapping bandages around problems than actually fixing the problem. ex. The UI has been nothing but a bandaged project. They have done nothing to address the quit game after end of match. Their bandage = adding a loading screen.

No one "relevant"? Who is relevant in this world besides my family and friends?
  • PEZZALUCIFER
    1044 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm bayonet charging more than ever now that it's easier to get killed.

The rage intensifies!
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been watching several YTers for this and other games like Battlefront. No question they are experienced & skilled players, and I've learned a lot from them. But it's been my general observation: are they playing on amateur night or something?

Because almost all their opponents fight like keystone kops: mired in molasses movement, abyssmal situational awareness taking hours to notice he's even there, Imperial stormtrooper accuracy (the movie kind, not real players), etc. The YTer picks up a Kolibri/DL18/other relatively weak weapon and proceeds to pwn the battlefield, slaughtering everybody like a wolf unto sheep.

My own experience has been vastly different. The guys I have to fight spot me instantly, possess superhero reflexes & accuracy, and can outdance Michael Jackson in the blaster bossa nova. Unless I can get the drop & take them completely by surprise, I lose more often than I win. :o

So how are they able to find matches with such favorable conditions?

I do watch Squid and Weazy thinking where do they find these servers filled with all the Muppets players?